Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Seriously bronies?

Creator: Toshabi April 3, 2012 5:56am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

136 posts - page 5 of 14
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 6:28pm | Report
Please explain to me how liking a show and wanting other people to watch it too, since you think it's so good, is weird?

I like Game of Thrones (admittedly I read the books before), I watch House, I watch Criminal Minds. Etc.

I watch anime too, why, you can even find it in some of my signatures, and OH LOOK, my avatar.

I suppose by your logic, anyone who has a LoL signature and avatar is also weird, since all they talk about is the game. Man what weirdos.

It's pretty clear your one of those people who reads something and automatically thinks it's true without doing any research (perhaps not in other cases, but it's abundantly clear in this case).

Have you even seen some evidence of this going on in the community?

No.

You're arguing that all bronies on this site are pedophiles, based solely on a misconception you have that the brony's on this site like to masturbate to images of ponies.

Not only is that wrong, you appear to believe that a brony is someone who does this. This is wrong, as to my knowledge a brony is simply someone who likes the show (that is, my definition at least).

Even saying this is a fetish is wrong.

You don't say someone has a fetish with anime just because they happen to watch Bleach and enjoy it.

I don't even understand how this **** comes up when none of us actually do that, the show itself is pretty well completely innocent and there are so many things you could be complaining about.

Time efficiency my dear Canoas, time efficiency.

omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 6:33pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

@omagma
Don't worry, my prediction is that this will survive 4 more pages.

I predict that you are a smart ***...

Oh look, it came true.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 6:39pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

@Toshabi
at least share..

MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 6:40pm | Report

I'm not a brony, but I would hazard a guess that if you asked any of the bronies here how they seriously felt about it most of them would not tell you they are ACTUALLY sexually attracted to ponies, just saying.

preee sure I've seen "fap fap fap" in comments related to mlp images.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 6:42pm | Report
^ Check out my signature and avatar yo. I love me some pony smut.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 6:49pm | Report
@Nighthawk
This is a LoL forum, it's expected for people to have LoL avatars and signatures. In a pony forum I would expect people to have pony avatars and signatures. The same would remain true for any type of forum you find.

You like game of thrones, but is that what defines you? If someone looks at your profile will they think "this guy REALLY likes game of thrones"? Do you make topics about it?
And you're picking something that is actually adequate for your age. If it was a little girl who had a pony avatar and told everyone that they loved the show I wouldn't mind. That's to be expected as well.
However, when it's a grown up doing it then it's not expected at all. They're picking something odd about them and blowing it out of proportion to the point of having it define them.

Do you really want me to find evidence of this in the community? I can, easily. It's VERY abundant.

When did I say all bronies are paedophiles? When did I even say that one single brony is a paedophile? I never made such connection, I would love for you to quote it. I'm not going to make any further replies to your posts until you provide the quote.

If you want to define it like that then I'll choose to define the people I'm referring to as Super Bronies.
Super Brony - Someone who is proud of liking my little pony so much that he forces everyone who comes in contact with him to acknowledge that fact.
Are you happy now? Non-written concepts are bound to vary from person to person. I've described the people I'm referring to several times now. If you can't even understand that then I don't know why you are even replying.

I used a fetish as an example of something out of the ordinary. The fetish itself is not wrong or bad, sometimes it's actually a good thing, but if you advertise it to the point of forcing everyone around you to acknowledge that fetish of yours then it is weird, and in most cases you'll be considered a pervert.
Also, what you're thinking about is sexual fetishism. sexual fetishism =/= fetishism.

I have no idea what you're talking about in the last two paragraphs. At least try to make sense.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 6:52pm | Report
omagma wrote:

I predict that you are a smart ***...

Oh look, it came true.

I predict that you are an idiot...

Oh look, it came true.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 6:56pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

You like game of thrones, but is that what defines you? If someone looks at your profile will they think "this guy REALLY likes game of thrones"? Do you make topics about it?
And you're picking something that is actually adequate for your age.

See Caucheka threads. :V
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 7:00pm | Report
Never seen one about it. Even if he made a topic about game of thrones it's still adequate. He's not blowing something an odd particularity about him out of proportion.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 7:05pm | Report
Not specifically game of thrones, but random games that no one cares about/issues in video games that he is over adamant about. It's fun to poke at, kind of like a kid, who has chicken pox, with a stick.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide