Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

So I just watched Requiem for A Dream...

Creator: MrCuddowls October 11, 2013 8:16pm
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2013 1:59pm | Report
lifebaka wrote:
(Not, I might add, that they're the worst things out there.)

My god that link... >_<
Fear of drugs just became higher by like... 6816827% of my original fear which was already ridiculously high.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2013 1:47pm | Report

Oh the timing, haha. This literally got uploaded like an hour ago:
Quoted:
Loathe as I am to agree with Cuddles, he's right on this point. Requiem for a Dream is a really, really good film.

Hey, even a pig can eat quality food :P
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2013 1:53pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Are you really Dutch?

Yes.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2013 8:08pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Oh the timing, haha. This literally got uploaded like an hour ago:

Hey, even a pig can eat quality food :P

Bro most of what I eat is fine dining.
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2013 2:02am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Bro most of what I eat is fine dining.

Since when a 'cooked' cake is fine dining?
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2013 12:30pm | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

Since when a 'cooked' cake is fine dining?

Explain to me why we cook bacon and bake cake. That **** makes no sense.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2013 12:41pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Cuz bake bacon sounds stupid
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2013 12:59pm | Report
requiem is a solid movie, but as previously stated...you kinda have to like a particular style of movie or be in the mood for a movie that involves drug use and essentially states that drugs are bad...MMMKAY?

krokodil huh? haven't heard of it but i'm curious on the extraction method...they essentially take the codeine out of prescription pills...and concentrate them into 'pure' salts huh? damn...sounds easy enough...kinda sounds like meth to me...side effects are similar in that they kill you...but krokodil actually sounds a bit worse..which is surprising...and scary.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2013 1:58pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Well, you see, "baking" refers to a specific type of food preparation. Which, of course, prepares certain types of foods. Cake being one such type. "Cooking", on the other hand, is kinda' a catch-all for the sum of a variety of food preparation activities; things like cutting, dicing, filleting, sauteing, frying, reducing, et cetera. And baking. So, strictly, saying that you "cook" bacon isn't really much better than saying that you "cook" cake. Sure, it's technically correct (not that anyone EVER says they "cook" cake), but it's vague and doesn't actually say much. It'd be better to say that one "pan fries" bacon (in its own fat). If you really want a general verb to stick direct objects with when describing one's cooking, try "make"; "making" bacon and "making" cake are both generally considered fine.

Also, you can bake bacon. The guys on Epic Meal Time do it.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2013 2:16pm | Report
lifebaka wrote:

Well, you see, "baking" refers to a specific type of food preparation. Which, of course, prepares certain types of foods. Cake being one such type. "Cooking", on the other hand, is kinda' a catch-all for the sum of a variety of food preparation activities; things like cutting, dicing, filleting, sauteing, frying, reducing, et cetera. And baking. So, strictly, saying that you "cook" bacon isn't really much better than saying that you "cook" cake. Sure, it's technically correct (not that anyone EVER says they "cook" cake), but it's vague and doesn't actually say much. It'd be better to say that one "pan fries" bacon (in its own fat). If you really want a general verb to stick direct objects with when describing one's cooking, try "make"; "making" bacon and "making" cake are both generally considered fine.

Also, you can bake bacon. The guys on Epic Meal Time do it.

I was was making a joke on how the words sounded but thanks anyway, I got something out that.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide