Creator: B-Wong August 3, 2010 8:23pm
59 posts - page 1 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 3, 2010 8:23pm | Report
Well, to whoever's actually bought it, what are you opinions? What race are you going to be playing on multiplayer? Are you just going to be a custom map *****? Leave whatever the hell you feel like saying about SC2 down below (Please be reasonable and no stupid **** like "SC2 sucks go suck a *****").

My opinion is that it is a very very good game, the controls are very familiar, the pathing is a hell of a lot better, and it is user-friendly while still being competetive.

If you haven't noticed my avatar, I be playin' ZERGS >:D
14Pool FE ftw.

My general strategy is basing my unit composition to counter whatever else the opponent is doing. If Roach/Hydra/Muta/Ling won't do it, Infestors ftw.

So enough about me, how bout you?

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 4, 2010 9:23am | Report
So ya finnaly got the game :P

For my self i play prottos now. We talk standard 4 gate play here. But against Zerg or terran i tend to go High temps, archons and zelots. In Bronze-silver league thier psistorm will pretty much win you every game. I ofc cheese some times with canon rushes and proxy gateways ;)

As for the game i played and love the original and i love the concept Don't fix what's broken! they just improved starcraft in every way. And it is awsome!!!
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 4, 2010 10:04am | Report

So ya finnaly got the game :P

For my self i play prottos now. We talk standard 4 gate play here. But against Zerg or terran i tend to go High temps, archons and zelots. In Bronze-silver league thier psistorm will pretty much win you every game. I ofc cheese some times with canon rushes and proxy gateways ;)

As for the game i played and love the original and i love the concept Don't fix what's broken! they just improved starcraft in every way. And it is awsome!!!

Eww, cheese. I admit, I do go for the occasional 6pool/proxy Hatch but that's only when my brain farts :p. 4Gate is quite annoying but I'm pretty decent at keeping my scouting drone up so by the time I see the stalkers there's gonna be like 8 spine crawlers at my base ^^;. I'm a complete failure at this game but I love watching pro SC1 and SC2. I played WC3 and I was pretty good at that so I guess I'm only somewhat decent at SC2. I'm hoping to slowly climb my way up to Silver one day (dreamin' big).

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 4, 2010 11:03am | Report
Wuld love to plat with/against ya but activison sucks :S
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 4, 2010 11:04am | Report

Wuld love to plat with/against ya but activison sucks :S

Yea, haha, servers down :( Ahh well, gives me time to do homework. Once Moba implements PMs you wanna send me your Character name/ID?

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 4, 2010 11:12am | Report
i meant that i am on Eu server and if i wanna play on another realm i need to buy another game........................................................................................
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 4, 2010 11:21am | Report

i meant that i am on Eu server and if i wanna play on another realm i need to buy another game........................................................................................

Hmm... confusing how the realm things work, it's ******ed if you ask me :\ They let you connect from anywhere in the world with WC3 and SC1, why not now? Some ******** right ther.

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 4, 2010 4:05pm | Report
I know why(dramatic music) ACTIVISON! they are EVUUUUL!
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 5, 2010 10:45pm | Report
love the game. been playing campaign right now, and a couple vs ai to get the hang of the new protoss and zerg. i am a little annoyed at some of the changes, some of my favorite units are gone, (one thing that annoys me is the 5 mineral/4 vespene collection thing. :(

i like how the transport units have something else they do besides transport units. they feel more useful. B-wong you're on the us server right?
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 5, 2010 11:06pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

love the game. been playing campaign right now, and a couple vs ai to get the hang of the new protoss and zerg. i am a little annoyed at some of the changes, some of my favorite units are gone, (one thing that annoys me is the 5 mineral/4 vespene collection thing. :(

i like how the transport units have something else they do besides transport units. they feel more useful. B-wong you're on the us server right?

Correct. Haha, Medivacs heal (they also heal when units are being transported). Pretty helpful.

1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.