Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

StarCraft 2!

Creator: B-Wong August 3, 2010 8:23pm
59 posts - page 2 of 6
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2010 3:33pm | Report
way to dodge my question b-wong. but damn i didnt know they could heal the units they carried...
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2010 7:13pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

way to dodge my question b-wong. but damn i didnt know they could heal the units they carried...

Quoted:

Correct.

I answered it subliminally.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2010 1:45am | Report
wow didnt notice that till now >< i feel like a jerk.

also just beat the campaign. pure awesome.

took 2 tries on the last mission... was stupid the first time. the mission before i had taken out air, so i just spammed banshees and reapers the second time and won.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2010 8:00am | Report
caucheka wrote:

wow didnt notice that till now >< i feel like a jerk.

also just beat the campaign. pure awesome.

took 2 tries on the last mission... was stupid the first time. the mission before i had taken out air, so i just spammed banshees and reapers the second time and won.

I chose to take out Nydus works cause I don't want them niggas be poppin up in my hometown ya know what I'm sayin? Haha, I just moved from Bronze to Silver league yesterday! If only mobafire had PMs >:P Then I'd probably ask for your Character name/ID but in such a public area you'd probably rather not? Idk. I think I'm gonna go ahead and change my signature to include it just 'cause.

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2010 9:15am | Report
I wuld Love to disscus sc with ya noobs :p (me=gold league) but sitting in the iPhoneright noe
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2010 11:37am | Report

I wuld Love to disscus sc with ya noobs :p (me=gold league) but sitting in the iPhoneright noe

I understand SC, I can't execute it the way I want ;~;
Dammit Gold league-er! haha

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2010 9:43pm | Report
lol you probably know what my name will be anyway. but you'd need my character id. i'll give it the next time i'm on.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2010 3:29am | Report
w/e i added you b-wong. and im mostly comfortable with the zerg, i need to improve a lot though on my late game. my early game is phenomenal, but i still dont have the 20 zerglings in 255 seconds achievement.... is that 20 pairs of zerglings or 20 zerlgings altogether? because i've gotten 20 zerglings in about 240 seconds or so. at least i think it was 240 seconds lol... somewhere around there.

also idk what league im in. have only done one game so far online. it was a 2v2 with me zerg and a protoss vs a terran and a zerg. sad thing is how we won. 10 dark templars and 3 infestors. they no have detectors ><
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2010 4:29pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

w/e i added you b-wong. and im mostly comfortable with the zerg, i need to improve a lot though on my late game. my early game is phenomenal, but i still dont have the 20 zerglings in 255 seconds achievement.... is that 20 pairs of zerglings or 20 zerlgings altogether? because i've gotten 20 zerglings in about 240 seconds or so. at least i think it was 240 seconds lol... somewhere around there.

also idk what league im in. have only done one game so far online. it was a 2v2 with me zerg and a protoss vs a terran and a zerg. sad thing is how we won. 10 dark templars and 3 infestors. they no have detectors ><

LOL!
Once you finish all your 1v1 placement matches feel free to tell me what league you're in haha, I'll probably be jealous. My late game is my strength, which is usually why I like to go long-term games. I'll throw money at them just to scout what they're doing, build the appropriate counters then win sometimes (I usually have like 5 expansions by that time compared to their 2 :D) Zerg map control is awesome.

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2010 5:05pm | Report
Zerg map control is **** proxy pylons there were the wins come from :P just throw 4 gates place a pylon near thier base and make that zerg regret he did an early hatch.

Zergplayer : wMuhaha my master strat is going to work when i got this fast hatch i will throw my spire upp and own this n00bl.

Some mins later: Ok here we go it is upp i am just gonna pump some more workers out and upgrade my hatch soon he will eat mutas >:)

10 secs later: WTF 10 stalkers 5zealots and 3 sentries HOW THE **** DID HE GET THOESE i only have 10 lings. ****ing cheater i will report you ***

Me: "another noob bites the dust"

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide