Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Suspended For 3 days?

Creator: MrCuddowls September 20, 2012 3:50pm
182 posts - page 6 of 19
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 9:54am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Your missing the point
Ap mid running all crit runes ISNT doind well withthem
Hes probably losing allthe lanes he goes into
Its not about rights Its about logic
You really expect someone going ap.mid to do wellwith all crit runes then you should think it over

1 lucky crit early lvl is usually enough to make you win game. Some people might prefer to bet on the lucky crit proc. I prefer to have ****ed up runes that fit a different playstyle, my own playstyle.

Maybe that player is new. Maybe he never played MOBA games before. Maybe he just forgot to change the name of his Draven runepage. Seriously dude, stop judging people.

I take myself as an exemple. Did you look at my ****ed up ap runepage? http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19867088#runes

I rarely ever lose mid with these unconventional runes. They fit my playstyle perfectly. I can harass while keeping my mana, wich means that when the fight will really be engaged, I'll have mana. You probably won't. I rarely ever poke with my spells, since my AA does so much damage early on. It's crazy how 8.5 AD makes you an early game killing machine. I can gank a lot everywhere without being afraid of getting out-incomed by my opponent because of my gp/10 runes. My AP runes are quite obvious, so I hope I don't have to explain why I got them.

@Toshabi : +rep for the awesome burn

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 9:56am | Report
Anastasios wrote:

Did it EVER cross your mind that maybe they bought crit runes cause they didn't know much about the game yet, and then they just didn't bother buying new ones? I reached level 30 without even knowing runes existed, and then i bought armor quints and attack speed blues.
Noone told me what to buy, and if they called me a noob and told me to uninstal because of my runes, i would just ignore them.

What your saying basically proves my point that those people have no idea what tere doing
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 10:06am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Lol ok i used it only once before people told me full ad is better and your going to use to judge me

Yah pretty much. Especially when you have the nerve to blame others for why you can't fix your ****ty elo when you don't bring anything of value to your team via builds and plays.

You're like the Barack Obama of LoL
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 10:11am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

You're like the Barack Obama of LoL

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 10:16am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

What your saying basically proves my point that those people have no idea what tere doing

I run a single crit rune. It gives me the same damage increase as a magic pen mark, on average, with the chance of doing more. I think I'll stick with my runes tyvm.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 10:28am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Perfect, this is the pot calling the kettle black RIGHT HERE. Cuddowls once you've actually played this game longer than 5 minutes, people might actually think you know "what people are supposed to be doing". Until then reserve any sort of opinion on other people's choices for that time. Because all you saying "they're doing it wrong" will lead to is me, attacking out of no where like a ninja and fatally wounding your argument.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 10:39am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

i'd put my money on bots knowing what they're doing more so than you
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 10:43am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Neither do you...
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 10:48am | Report
Wow i see where this is coming from
You guysnthink i have no ****ing clue what im doing
My only reply os for people to quiz me
If i really dont know what we are all talking about then please laugh at me and all me a joke
No ****ing clue where people are coming from since i do ****ing know this stuff
So please ask me anything and if answer it wrong you can laugh at me
But dont assume i dont know things not knowing anything abiut my knowledge
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2012 10:53am | Report
Lol...A quiz? That's your suggestion to help us believe you actually know anything about this game?

Here lemme let you in on a secret, IF you knew what you were doing, you'd be able to remain objective during games and point out your own mistakes, rather than blame anyone and everyone except yourself.

Seeing as all I read from you is "Man these guys made all these mistakes, they ****ed up my game, they are why we lost" I doubt you're actually able to see the errors in your play.

I'm not saying I'm perfect in that area, but I am capable of acknowledging my own mistakes in a game.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide