WHY U NO POST EARLIER!
EDIT: I looked over it in youtube and google. It seems a nice game where you can put you're spare time in. I thank you for showing such an interesting thing but there's one thing. WHY U NO POST EARLIER¡ I spent all my money about 10 minutes before you posted this thing. (Most of it were getting skins, while others are for my rent, savings, etc.)
EDIT: I looked over it in youtube and google. It seems a nice game where you can put you're spare time in. I thank you for showing such an interesting thing but there's one thing. WHY U NO POST EARLIER¡ I spent all my money about 10 minutes before you posted this thing. (Most of it were getting skins, while others are for my rent, savings, etc.)
What's red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet at the same time? Rainbow
Well, um, just spend 0.1$ for now and increase it later when you have money?
They allow you to add extra money to the order if you want.
They allow you to add extra money to the order if you want.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Already contributed through the HumbleBrony Bundle with one-hundred buckaroo's.
MrCuddowls wrote:
Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know
Cooooool site.
Too bad I own most of the good games there already.
And they didn't really screw them over. The bundle is no longer sold.
Too bad I own most of the good games there already.
And they didn't really screw them over. The bundle is no longer sold.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
You need to log in before commenting.


Machinarium is by far the best point and click game I've played (and the only point and click that I genuinely enjoyed), so if you're into the genre or just curious about it, then this is the perfect opportunity.
I totally forgot posting this a few days back when I should have.
It's over soon, hurry if you want it.