Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Tale of Dar'kjorir - MOBAFire Skyrim Journey

Creator: Janitsu May 19, 2015 11:07am
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2015 11:07am | Report

Story About Thread
This one is Khajiit named for his profession - the name is Dar'kjorir. Dar mean in this ones name that Khajiit likes to steal very much. Not all Khajiit like, this one does.
Khajiit was offered a chance to travel with caravan if Khajiit promise to protect it! Khajiit take the offer and get to the cold world of Skyrim.
Khajiit likes to steal, pick locks for fun and kill dangerous people with bow and dagger! This one doesn't give much of a thought to Stormcloak or Legion - they are silly when they fight and ruin Khajiit wares!
In this thread I will tell the tale of my Skyrim character - Dar'kjorir! You people can decide the things he does. Every time I post a post and there are multiple choices at the end of it, you can post a comment saying what you would like to see him do next. Fastest one wins and I will do the one that is the first one after the post :)

Khajiit is out in the open and already killed some mad men shouting about "old ancient gods" and "the empire". Silly fools, think they can beat this one in combat! Khajiit take their equipment to put on sale but first Khajiit must find a new friend to travel with. Khajiit has narrowed the search down to:

A) Inigo - Khajiit like this one very much! He is very oddly coloured but same race! (Assassin)
B) Sofia - Very smart girl this one thinks! Very witty and sarcastic (Spellsword)
C) Vilja - Khajiit not know much about this one! Maybe funny - maybe not? Who knows, this one does not! (Mage)
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2015 11:16am | Report
Are those followers from mods?
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2015 11:50am | Report
Quoted:
Are those followers from mods?

Yes they are :> They are all very advanced followers :)

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2015 12:14pm | Report
Sofia is mai waifu (since I can marry her now)
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2015 12:14pm | Report
Alright, as soon as you are somewhat close to a level where you won't get oneshotted in blackreach, you will go there and get brhuce hammar
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide