That sounds nice.
I don't know much about Ikea, but their furniture IS pretty sweet. :D
I don't know much about Ikea, but their furniture IS pretty sweet. :D
|
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~ |
┌──┠┴──┴ < ಠ,....,ರೃ> |
~ Keeping this sig classy ~ |
The DevTracker - For all of LoL's latest developments! | Spongebob Squarepants - The Pride of Bikini Bottom
Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later
~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
| (╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”» | ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) |
Lugignaf wrote:
Everyone lives in an IKEA in Sweden.
YAP. I can confirm this.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
You need to log in before commenting.


<Veteran>
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
The DevTracker - For all of LoL's latest developments! | Spongebob Squarepants - The Pride of Bikini Bottom
Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later
~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~