Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ugh..

Creator: caucheka October 27, 2010 3:45pm
34 posts - page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
LandoChronus
<Member>
LandoChronus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2010 7:51pm | Report
Oh I see.
The more you know...
PFP
<Member>
PFP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2010 9:15pm | Report
Unless of course you play Anivia - The Cry-OP-Phoenix. Secretly the best champion in LoL as she carries all game long (if you don't have a good physical damage carry).
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2010 1:27am | Report
Bumping this again... ;-;

3 of us arranged team 2 randoms, no biggie.

We get in, everything's normal until someone gets 3 deaths on our team (i think teammate was like.. 2/3?) and our Kennen decides "lmao u all suk o.o" runs in at enemy Shaco and ults his clone. "Why'd you ult the clone?" "i always q up with baddies liek u so im not even gonna try". Okay...? I was 2/2, I don't see too much wrong with that. At points like this I just /ignore. Upon further observation, Kennen seemed to be a Baronist (one who worships Baron as his/her holy power) and he built a sight ward shrine around baron. I told the other team and they went in there with Oracles. Yea.. they feel sad for having a player like that, too. I asked my friends "is Kennen still talking?" "Yea, he said "at least im putting effort into the game"". Kennen has sold all his items at this point and is putting up even more wards, this time OUTSIDE of bushes along river. Oracles (again). End game:

4/7 - me
1/7 - friend
0/7 - other friend
2/9 - Ashe
0/4 - Kennen

other team:

fed as **** - Shaco
fed as **** - Kennen
fed as **** - Sona
fed as **** - Sion
fed as **** - Tryndamere

Thanks for the great ults Kennen. Ashe timed her arrows stupidly, too. Friends only died in "team fights" (4v5 (5/1 Shaco cause of Kennen at this point)). Damn.. -.-

Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2010 1:53am | Report
So I'm playing a game. Got Nunu and Yi + some smart arse Gragas and me mate.
Yi-"I'm mid" .. I'm like alright, so long as you don't feed and gank.

Mid game I notice Yi ain't doing much except KS, I think "yeah that's alright, he can carry us"

Little did I know until I checked what items nunu and him were building.... Boots of Mobility+5 zeals. I repeat. They just wanted to go FAST. I was so pissed off. I told them to play a practice game if they wanted to do that **** and I'd report them for wasting my time. Smart arse Gragas "You have a worse score, maybe we should report you."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide