Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ugh..

Creator: caucheka October 27, 2010 3:45pm
34 posts - page 2 of 4
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2010 5:00pm | Report
Thing is, most people don't expect anything different from most Tarics. There's good support players and bad support players, sure but the moment something is different about the champ they'll be perplexed to what they're supposed to be doing.

And solo queue makes me cry. The internet is a bridge and guess who lives under it?

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2010 5:26pm | Report
wow guys once again me being taric was pretty irrelevant. no matter who i play i always get **** teammates and i just happened to be playing taric when i posted this.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2010 11:57pm | Report
Yesterday i had a serious NERD-RAAAAAAAGE.

I came home had dinner and wanted to play 1-2 fun games with Nasus. Noone was online so i thought, eee **** it i'll just go full random...

NEVER AGAIN.......

1st game
Nasus-Annie lane.
Annie stacks up stun on the spawn with Incinerate. (what would you think she will do? Help with 1st blood right?) You are WRONG she came onto my lane and did not cast a SINGLE spell till lvl 5 "coz i have stun ready for gank".

o_O!? <- my face

Well ok... on lvl 5 she finaly uses the mana to kill the tank-minion.
Game continue...
Annie just randomly roaming map, doing... not much a.k.a. NOTHING.
TEAMFIGHT! yay \o/. I tank so i go in, pop my ult and slow their Ashe for target nuke. I see whole team near me and 3 ppl accualy fighting... but... Annie... stun ready, tibbers never used (or at least i didnt see that but i was observing that ****** realy closely) just spaces out at the tower running back and forth... whole team rages... we give it a /ff we see no point of playing this game anymore after team stats 10/35...
I check the endgame statistics.
Damage done...
Me on tank build did 78,000 damage. most of others did 65-90k... other team had 90-120k. Ok lets check annie damage done... 8900 damage done... right...

I think... no this had to be just bad luck... lets try it again...

Game 2.
Game starts, swain runs top lane with me, he stops in the middle of the way to the outer turret.... and dc's... I think "no no no..." but on the other hand i can keep 2v1 lane with ease (again playing Nasus). And as i thought, it was going pretty well. on my lvl 6 their health was about 50% and 60%. I see Swain reconnected! \o/ yay. He stands on the tower since he is lvl 1 and tries to get some exp. I see them dropping health and alot of my minions around. I storm in with my ulti, put ignite on Fiddle and spank his ***. I get him to ~5% swain suddenly goes in and killsteals that one... i swap to Trynde who was srsly injured from my ulti, aaaand Swain killsteals that one also. (there was no risk of NOT killing them, didnt use Whiter at all) after killstealing those 2... swain disconnects in the middle of the lane...
When i come back i get raped coz fiddle was lvl 6 and trynde was lvl 6... you know the pain of their ultis...
Than i get raped by 4 ppl at my own tower 4v1, noone miss calls noone helps.. bad luck. My tower goes down so i help on bot lane... we get raped 5v2, again no miss calls no help (still we are playing 4v5 game.
Swain reconnects again. Lvl 2, 2/0/0 stats. We go mid, again he spaces out on the turret and when teamfight comes he does nothing and again last hits 2 ppl. He is going 4/0/0 stats now. and disconnects at the middle of mid lane. we defend him not to give a free killing spree feed to enemies...
Later on my stats are 2/6/3. I am called a feeder. I try to explain my whiners that i had no chance of not getting killed but it is far from feeding and tbh i had a lane partner that was stealing my exp and kills and accualy played 3 mins out of 30min game.

We /ff the game coz we dont want to continue a pointless 4v5 game.

Personaly... i am a fan of this Ugh.. topic now.

Not gonna play solo que again... srsly...
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
LandoChronus
<Member>
LandoChronus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2010 1:54am | Report
Just lost a game. They had 3 people. We had 5.
Lead my team in both level and kills at 8/4/1.
UGH
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2010 3:58am | Report
caucheka wrote:

i play us. theres a thread on that.

Know, just... CBA!!
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2010 3:57pm | Report
Solo queue is insanely stupid.

Top lane: Garen, Galio. Should be fine.
Mid: Ashe (me)
Bot: Akali, Mordekaiser Also should do just fine

Other team: Garen, MF, Fiddle, WW, and some other guy.

Lvls 1-6
Goes fine, we get first blood, they get a kill after that, whatever. I throw my ult up top, hit fiddle, get another kill.

lvls 7-11
The other Garen magically gets to 8/1 and our garen only has 10 minion kills. "Pick it up a bit, Garen. You needa farm" I say. Instead, he runs in like rambo and now garen is 12/1.

lvl 12-16
Still landing ults. Not getting any kills. MF is now 6/2/15 (I called mias and she still was able to gank). I take a gander at our garen's score: 2/8 (What? Is... is that possible?)

Endgame
MF: 10/2
Garen: 16/1
WW: 6/2

our Garen: 2/13
Me: 2/3
Morde: 1/5
Galio: 2/7

Or some numbers around that. Apparently I fed mid. *sigh*

LandoChronus
<Member>
LandoChronus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2010 12:51am | Report
Yea I hate **** like that. You play really well as best you could with what team you have, but it's your fault when the team loses.
I don't have a team to go into matchmaking with because all my friends are already level 25-30 :/
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2010 7:59am | Report
So i'm back from some days off the computer. (yay) i logg into skype. no1 online. so i just say hell with it.

I feel like playeing blitzcrank for once. so i go with nunu, zilean mid. Trynd jungle. katarina bot.

I get mord-nidalee lane ...

so early game goes nice. i start off getting 1st blood on nidalee, but i die my self to double ignite. lvl 3 with sheen at my inventory i try to tele on bot tryeing to sneak upp on there kayle soloing bot. katarina does not notice me teleporting even after my many pings and warnings. i catch him with grib get some pounces out, he got boots so he survives with ca 60 hp.
Kat; - what are you doing? gtf out of my lane!

Mid game. after some laneing around lending other people kills the stats look pretty nice. i got 1-4-5 our zilean got 3-0-0 and 6 stacks of mejais.
after some brawling i got top lane and my self low hp. i got zilean and my passive so i go for the kill on mord. at the same time. vlad shows upp and team fight beggins.
ofc i die, i see zileans bar, full mana and a greenDot at his portait, i rage a bit and moan. we loose the teamfight. trynd don't know how to ult, tries to kill me as a CotG.

Late game. we are loosing. my stats are 2-10-14. ofc it is my fault cuzz i feeded. zilean only ults him self. kat don't know how to dive. trynd can't ult and they wanna report me.

Soz for larg block of text. GGonna stick playing with atleast 2 people. or atleast jungke/mid ...
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2010 9:05am | Report
I feel like this post will make Potatis roflstomp my face for being offline *cough*, yet..

All my randoms so far has been pristine :D No DC's, no ******s, and no flaming douches. Sure, I've lost a couple of games, but when it's with cool people I couldn't care less :D

Ever seen a Soraka penta-kill?
Me neither.

Till yesterday, whahah.
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2010 9:10am | Report
Hey a Star Spamming Soraka is a beast. come to think of it... My Soraka was a beast when I tested her... Man I love when people dont expect my builds lol

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide