Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ugh..

Creator: caucheka October 27, 2010 3:45pm
34 posts - page 3 of 4
Kael312
<Member>
Kael312's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2010 12:23pm | Report
i played a game with teemo, amumu (me) zilean, shaco and ww. for whatever reason both shaco and ww decide they are jungling, after explaining how terrible this idea is, politely i might add, i get told that i have no idea how jungling works. since the plan before game was me and teemo in a lane and no one said anything til about 12 second before minions spawn, theres no one toop til i hobble my mummy *** up there, so as the game goes on, teemo gets pushed back, im barely holding a turret, and ww and shaco are 5 levels under everyone. Shaco or ww, you guys need to pick a lane and try to farm there, one of you anyway. shaco proceeds to tell me im a noob cause i lost a turret. (that was teemo that lost a turret) Shaco, you're an idiot. his snappy reply? ur an idiot. God i hate people sometimes. So we lose horrendously once the other team catches on to the free kills they can get in the jungle. me and teemo both denied the surrender attempts because i wasnt going to let shaco and ww get away with that ****. every time they tried to surrender, i said no, and told them they deserved to sit through this loss. solo queue has its ups and downs, sometimes horrible, horrible downs
Blind Monk =/= Udyr. Please do not make that mistake; Blind Monk was made of pure awesome, from concentrate. - Guinsoo
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2010 1:04pm | Report
SixSonatas wrote:

Taric is not a carry and must have teamwork to win. Do not play in pubs. End of story. :P

lolol but we duo queue, which is pretty much the same as pub. you play taric all the time. Btw, if an udyr wants to solo mid, dodge that queue right away. Udyr is a good mid, but that exp is so wasted on him.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2010 3:44pm | Report
Quoted:

Udyr is a good mid, but that exp is so wasted on him.

Not mine >:)

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2010 5:46pm | Report

IDK what it is with people. I mean Taric is a boss champ to play, and has many different play styles. Personally I wouldnt run a Support Taric in mid. I wouldnt put Taric in mid period.

I dont play Support Taric, tried it but didnt like it. I like to play AP Nuke/Carry. Yes I said Carry. This means that I stack AP, focus on Dazzle and Shatter. IDK why people think that Taric cant be played as a AP Carry. I love when people commit to me thinking that 'Oh its Taric he cant hurt me.' Than I Dazzle Shatter combo, and they start the QQ. Im not saying that I dont heal the team, after all Support is what he does. I throw heals where they are needed, but I find my-self being the Carry. Its sad when other carries cant get the job done. /facepalm

solo lane taric is amazing. Do you know why? because the earlier he gets his ult, the earlier your entire team benefits. he is also an amazing harass, and great teammate for ganks. he can control where the creep wave is, and how much the other team is pushing. i like to have him solo top, but solo mid usually goes to the hard carry.

as for the udyr, he should really always be in the jungle lol. even if he is a hard dps carry. hes a good laner, but a godly jungler.

B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2010 8:26pm | Report
Alright, so me and Potatis be haulin *** with 3 other randoms. A ****py Karthus, a **** terrible Malzahar, and a Leaver Kayle. We could probably win. Then my ****ING PARENTS HAVE TO CALL ME DOWNSTAIRS. So I come back and holy **** our Nexus turret is down and Malz fed even more. Oh, wait... we probably lost cause I got Phantom Dancer, disregard this.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2010 9:33pm | Report
pfffff(p) why did you get a phantom dancer?
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2010 4:42am | Report
Phantom Dancer? Damn, you stupid.
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2010 3:14pm | Report
ugh... i went sunfire udyr. had three sunfires, randuins omen, force of nature, and merc treads, with every elixir. the other team just plows right through us. turns out, our dps and casters had NO defensive items. nice. did i mention i did the most damage on our team, and basically carried them during end game. Mind you, im the tank, not the carry.

LandoChronus
<Member>
LandoChronus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2010 3:18pm | Report
I thought being a "carry" meant you were relatively weak early game, but if your team "carries" you through you get awesome sauce at later levels.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2010 4:51pm | Report
Basic carry concept :

Early game the teams carrys the carry

Late game the carry carrys the team.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide