This thread is locked
PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
caucheka wrote:
thx that cleared the air a little. And i did not know this tread would start a war between the vets and non vets! :D
wait, administrators? who's the other administrator besides matt?
lol apparently someone doesn't trust lugignaf and wrath
Quoted:
They can edit the database of the site (and that is why they are picked carefully so the database could stay legit and uncorrupted.
lol apparently someone doesn't trust lugignaf and wrath
kin333x wrote:
lol i sure would not trust them
ooooh burn, brotha tryin ta start somethin all up in here
the other admin is flashj. hes a pretty cool guy. http://www.mobafire.com/profile/flashj-2
there used to be 3 admins but one left. he rarely posted.
there used to be 3 admins but one left. he rarely posted.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
THERE WERE 3? RLY?
O_O
O_O
Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
WAT WAS HIS NAME AND WHY DID HE LEAVE
TELL ME DA STORAY BIG BROTHER
TELL ME DA STORAY BIG BROTHER
Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!


Ikea boy on the other hand...
Awesome nickname :D