Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Who are you?

Creator: Dotter October 10, 2011 9:55am
26 posts - page 2 of 3
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 4:20pm | Report
Why do you have to be so badass Duff?

Makin' me feel all inadequate. :c
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 4:35pm | Report
Hey someone else in on this site does martial arts. I have a black belt dan 2 in tae kwon do, and train in kung fu for a couple of months.
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 4:39pm | Report
I'm John, still living in Brazil. Oct 9th was my birthday, so I'm 16 now.

I like:

Videogames - got a pc, xbox 360, ps2, nds lite and maybe i'll buy a psp; RPG, FPS and strategy
Card games - Magic, pokemon, truco, poker
Spend time with friends
Swords - well, swords, there's not much to say
Food - the funniest thing is that I eat a lot and I'm thin
Rock - rock moves the world

I'm lucky to learn things fast and remember them easily, so I dont need to study at home and then I have more time to do anything else. Another thing is that I like physics, math and chemistry, so I'm always teaching my friends.

I like to stay with my friends, but I'm too quiet. Normally, they speak and I only listen, but sometimes I say something too.

idk why, but I like shy girls. Once, a friend asked me if I liked any girl, and I told him I liked one. On the other day, he told her what I said. That totally changed her life: she was kinda fat, now a beatiful thin girl. I've never talked to her though.

I love japanese food, pizza, pasta, barbecue etc.

I'm gonna stop writing.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 4:42pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Why do you have to be so badass Duff?

Makin' me feel all inadequate. :c

Grab life by the balls and squeeze hard. :)

I'm sure you could find a gym not far from where you live.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 4:43pm | Report
Calibern wrote:

Hey someone else in on this site does martial arts. I have a black belt dan 2 in tae kwon do, and train in kung fu for a couple of months.

Very cool.

San Da originated out of Kung Fu, and San Da over time has evolved into a competitive sport, AKA San Shou.

A lot of throws and trips and such in San Shou originated in Kung Fu, so that's pretty cool dude.

I think you'll prefer Kung Fu to Tae Kwon Do. It's a good martial art but there are deeper ones out there imo.
Blowfeld
<Editor>
Blowfeld's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 4:57pm | Report
Calibern wrote:

7 Years of Kung Fu, 2 years Judo, 4 years TaeKwonDo....
Fox Rage wrote:
Blowfeld. Best Party Wrecker Worldwide.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 5:07pm | Report
^Noice!
KingCasanova
<Member>
KingCasanova's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 11:55pm | Report
What do you do?
Where do you live?
Where are you from?
How old are you?
Interests?

I am Tristan
I live in Jacksonville, Florida.
I am 15 years old ( yea young right )
I'm in my 10th grade year of high school.
My biggest interest is Breakdancing. I've been doing it since the 7th grade. My highschool has an entire breaking club which made me improve way further than doing it by myself.
I love League of Legends, I've taken classes in Muay Thai to make my grandmother happy. She was born in Thailand and is a huge fan of Muay Thai. But it wasn't my place so I stuck with breakdancing and gaming.
Currently I'm learning American Sign Language.
Want a nice Sig? KingCasanova's Sig Corner
Current Main Champs: Volibear, Wukong, Amumu, Shyvana, Fizz
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 1:56am | Report
What do you do?
Where do you live?
Where are you from?
How old are you?
Interests?

The name is Martin, i am 16 and i was born in Denmark and still live there.
I am at the moment in something you guys might call 10th grade.

I love all things nerdy:

Roleplaying (not just DnD) Warhammer 40k, video games, trading card games, cosplaying and acting.

But the thing that fills my heart the most is My little pony: Friendship is magic.
It just makes me happy, and have helped me trough some hard times.

I had a job about a month ago, but got fired because the store went out of business.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 2:39am | Report
I am Jun.
I feel I am much older then I look, but for all intents and purposes, I live as a 27 year old.

I come from Kentucky, and can't stand the more popular known fried-chicken sold in many regions of the world. I study moon-rocks in the University of California, Los Angeles, and and currently conducting research in a theory regarding the healing potential the unique minerals of our natural satellite.

My father was an architect, and my mother a writer. Learning how to work with the world's building blocks and how communicate with a letter. I think that is what I was truly taught by my parents.

I spent my childhood growing up in Egypt, assisting my family in the architecture of local monuments. A truly profound moment in my life happened during that time, where I was inspecting my own work, and accidentally destroyed the nose of the sculpture the very day before its unveiling. Although no one witnessed my mistake, I will never live it down.

During my adolescence, I wrote a newspaper in France that was wildly popular until a woman attempted to assassinate me in my bathtub. It was that day that I learned I could not rely on others, and that the public masses simply were not safe. Though the cut was clean, I stayed alive, and unconscious, for many days after my death; enough for someone to paint a portrait of my in my death-posture, evidently. When I arose from my grave slumber, I found myself in a pile of corpses, as luck would have it, they did not decide to bury me properly.
I fled the country without informing the people I was still alive, and started anew here in America.

I have made five friends that are very dear to me, though they know little of each other.
The first, a lovely lady, Elizabeth. She lived in England, and we exchanged letters for years before she invited me to a social gathering one summer. There I found out she was in fact very close to the royal family, and was humbled by the honor I had of participating in such a party. My friendship with her had a deep impact on me.
The second friend, a singer, is Bob. Good old Bob was a fantastic artist, performer, and writer, and quite the eccentric fellow; he could always control the flow of a conversation, even with manipulative reporters at interviews, and always lived by his own terms. We still exchange phone-calls from time to time, but I fear the we're not as close as we used to be.
My third friend is named Michael, he too was a performer and fairly popular for his dancing, although I never followed his area of the spotlight. He died recently, and it pains my heart.
Moving onto my fourth friend, whose name is Bill, a very curious and intelligent man, although he never did well in school. He built machinery and has become quite rich from his products, so rich that I hardly hear from him anymore, due to how busy he is managing he businesses. I get strange defected experimental products from him occasionally as gag gifts. Not a clue how any of them work.

From these friends, I have learned the social skills of the upper-class, how to play a guitar, apprecate a good cup of tea, how to tell if I'm boring someone, the way to re-wire a telephone, to rebuild a wristwatch after taking it apart, to play the piano, and an assortment of other skills.

Much of my friendships formulated my very personality. But, despite all the earthly influences, I was most fascinated what was in the sky, in space. And that is how my life's path lead to me meet my fifth friend, Neil.

But, I'm afraid the rest is not a story I can tell, as the years regarding the forming of our friendship have been blocked by a case of amnesia.

Oh, it's rather late right now. I must be off to bed...
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide