Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why girls change so fast?

Creator: TheJohn September 5, 2011 4:48pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

75 posts - page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2011 3:28am | Report
TheJohn wrote:

I made a decision, I'm gonna forget the girls around me, as my friend said: "you deserve better girls" (and she is the worst of them telling this to me, so it can only be true).

The best thing for you to do right now is just to not overthink it. The more you think about it, the more troubles will grow out of it. People around the teenage age will not have mature thoughts, which includes you and me and every other teen. Some feelings may seem real, but then the next thing you know, it fades away. I would say just leave it as it is, and move on with life.

I myself have had loads of trouble about love and stuff. I was really really pessimistic back then (probably still am today), so I just kept thinking that I wasn't good enough for someone. I kept everything to myself, and here I am, standing here today. I myself don't live in a good environment. I probably won't like anyone in my school. All I do is keep one simple thought in my head; it's a thought that I will meet someone in the future that I will appreciate and that person will appreciate me too.
Just my personal experience on things.
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2011 3:36am | Report
I feel like Mobafire is being trolled through threads like these.

Every single human on this planet is different so nobody can tell you how to live your life.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2011 7:07am | Report
Adonikam wrote:

I feel like Mobafire is being trolled through threads like these.

Every single human on this planet is different so nobody can tell you how to live your life.

True.
You can't tell someone how to live their lives, but you can state your opinions on them.
Many people have questions about life. Others may help, but the most important thing to do is to just live your own life.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2011 3:51pm | Report

and stop crying like a little *****, kthx (excuse my french)

Yeah bro?
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2011 10:33am | Report
this thread should have been closed a long time ago
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide