Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why girls change so fast?

Creator: TheJohn September 5, 2011 4:48pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

75 posts - page 5 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 2:00pm | Report
The thing I wasn't going to say ^
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 2:08pm | Report
Only the finest silk! I shall go on mobavent someday and flirt with all the men :D!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 3:01pm | Report

I am only offended by Dante because I got used by ******* losers just like him in HS...and it's really hurtful. We girls have feelings and I really wish you guys would stop talking about us like we're objects.

I would try to give advice, but the last time I did you guys ignored me.

(note I have refused to comment until this point)

I know Nameless :(

I know a lot of guys who are *******s, especially to girls. The amount of relationships in HS is BS, it only leads to drama and ****. Props for you if you manage to carry a relationship outside of HS, but i'm not really all that interested in a relationship.

Counter to that, I know many more girls who are *******s then guys. Do I go around calling you a heartless **** Nameless? Or Jhoi? No. I've taken the time to get to know you and so I can count you as some of my best friends in life. You're nothing like the people I know in life, and I love that.

If I sound a little angry, sorry :(
Last couple of days have been making me get a bit pissed off. No disrespect intended :(

Also @BMB

Take a chill pill dude. Do you see Dante saying 'oh some of them say no but i rape them anyways'? No. There's only one way to get into a relationship with a girl, and that's to ask a question. You ask the same question to a girl whether your looking for love or looking for sex. Either way, if she says no, you move on. Whether you have to pick your heart back up off the floor is an entire different story. Oh and one more thing.

I don't ever remember seeing Dante blankly saying 'oh I ask for sex a lot when they are in a moment of weakness'. Perhaps if you didn't jump to conclusions, and gave him a chance, you would find he's a better guy then you give him credit for.

Perhaps you should also think that like it or not, a girl going through a time of weakness may even want that offer from someone. Who can tell? Each case is individual from the rest, and unless you know details, you don't need to presume to insult someone once again.

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 3:21pm | Report
Oh yea. no doubt, Chicks can be *****es.

We are all people and therefore innately different. We're talking about each other objectively, which isn't going to help.

My comment about girls changing (as a girl):
>We all change, girls no more than guys.

>Some girls like more mature guys, others don't. It's a personality thing, who you click with and stuff.

>There is no magical way to act or talk that will make you attractive to all girls, some girls will like you and some will not (guys are like this too, I am assuming).
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 3:25pm | Report
Yep, I know exactly what you mean, and that's what i've been saying the entire time.

I definitely agree with your points too :D

<3 Nameless <3

theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 3:27pm | Report
woah Nighthawk, take a step back, you're taking this a little too personally. I don't really give two ***** what Dante does in his personal life, it would be impossible for me to change anything if I did, but the reality of this thread is that he's trolling the **** out of it and I'm just playing along. Call me a counter troll if you will. Although it seems the only person my counter trolling is effecting is you.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 3:30pm | Report
@Nighthawk
let's just hope they listen this time...because you'd think the guys would realize that girls know stuff about girls (unlike last time where my advice was immediately contradicted by Dante)...

Or they can listen to you, since you actually know something.

If not it's their own damn fault XD

<3

@BMB
I was just amused that no one called him on it until you did XD
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 3:33pm | Report
Indeed, I've been on the internet too long to take stuff like this personally, everyone's a troll unless they prove otherwise.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 4:06pm | Report

I am only offended by Dante because I got used by ******* losers just like him in HS...and it's really hurtful. We girls have feelings and I really wish you guys would stop talking about us like we're objects.

I would try to give advice, but the last time I did you guys ignored me.

(note I have refused to comment until this point)

Douche-bags will be douche-bags. *******s will be *******s. I've been treated like **** and emotionally abused by a girl as well, people can really suck.

I find that removing gender from the issue makes it more bearable, just viewing all people as the same thing. When I think about her, it's easy to think, "Girls suck, etc etc." but in reality, she just really sucked. She wasn't a good person.

Guys like Dante are out there and you don't wanna find out you're in a relationship with a guy like that.

My advice is always (To people of either sex) slow it down, take it easy, guard your heart.

Everyone deserves your respect until they throw it away.

Nobody deserves your trust until they earn it.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 4:15pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

The "You give guys a bad name" part really ****ing killed me. No Duff, Dante doesn't give anyone except himself a name, whether it's good or bad is the judgement of those people around him. If you judge let's say, Lugignaf based on the fact that you heard Dante say something and so you apply that to ALL guys in the world, your a ****ing idiot. Even if you think let's say Locodoco and Dyrus are similar, calling them scrubs based solely on the fact that they both play Sivir in ranked is BS.

Read your whole post. Thought about it.

Conclusion?

Dante gives guys a bad name.

And in my eyes he's an immoral confused person who uses other people for his own gain.

Having lived through it with my ex girlfriend, I take personal offense to people with that kind of a mentality.

Reading his posts, and seeing the things he suggests and insinuates, really good advice on how to be a loser.

But hey, if he wants to be a self absorbed *** who takes advantage of other people with no regard for their emotions, there's nothing I can do about it.

The truth is, I respond at all because it's never too late to realize the error of your ways, grow up, and mature as a person. I would hope he reads it and realizes that it's not all just a game, people have their emotions involved, and that he's purely on a mission to exploit and take advantage.

You can defend the guy all you want but you're not going to change my mind. He gives himself a bad name, and gives guys a bad name too. He's the kind of guy who is the reason that girls are scared to date and open up.

And that's my opinion.

Unless he's a troll. Either way he's useless.

Anyway why the **** are you getting so up in arms? I'm talking to Dante, not you. Why don't you just mind your own business?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide