Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why is it..

Creator: Scrax November 26, 2010 3:28pm
18 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2010 3:28pm | Report
.. that in racing games you always crash just before the end of the race, letting everyone run past you, ending in you losing, forcing you to do the entire ******* race over again, which feels like it's taking forever?

Is it a curse? Is it the developers screwing with us?

Discuss! :)
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2010 3:31pm | Report
Only raceing game i play is Crash bandito!

And and i got the blue bubble!
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2010 3:51pm | Report
It's stupid Mario Karts fault. They made it that the further behind you were; the faster you were and the better items you get. What's that second place? You have three red shells? Well my banana will... *BANG*.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2010 10:08pm | Report
If I get ahead in Mario Kart, there is nothing you can do. So many people have tried to stop me or slow me in some fashion. Not possible.

Need for Speed was made specifically so that on certain races you literally have no choice but to own the race and then wreck right before the end 30 damn times in a row. I have replaced many controllers because of this.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Hell_Pet
<Member>
Hell_Pet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2010 10:17pm | Report
I know this problem. I always have it when I'm playing F1 2010. Very annoying. :P 1 mistake and you are gone.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2010 10:22pm | Report
god every ****ing time, everyone gets that blue shell...
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2010 10:28pm | Report
I know Caucheka. Right when you're getting to the finish line, the blue shell comes out of nowhere like Shen. TROLOLOLOL! : (

B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2010 10:40pm | Report
Even if that first blue shell doesn't make you go to 8th place there's always some ***hat that takes the 2nd ****ing blue shell.

Every. ****ing. Time.

It's just like in pokemon, you try to get out of the grass but then AT THE ****ING EDGE OF THE GRASS SOME ****** *** ODDISH WANTS TO SUCK YOUR ****.

EVERY. ****ING. TIME.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2010 10:48pm | Report
god i saw this one comic where the pokemon trainer (i think it was red) and he was running through this cave, and the warning for the pokemon repellent was wearing off, then it wore off and 50 golbats piled on him.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2010 11:21pm | Report
IDK what it was about mario cart, but it was always awesome getting red shells. Oh the best ones where the green ones... I mean I would want them all the time... when I got them, I would shoot them off and they be bouncing around and if i got lucky they would be going zig zag on the track. I mean like almost not moving forward lol. Its funny when my brothers would see them all boucing...

"ERIC YOU ****ER!! GO YOU ****ING SHROOM HEAD!!! DONT GET HIT! *SHELL IMPACT I TAKE THE LEAD* DAMN YOU MONKEY!!!"

Than there was the Blue shell...

"OH **** **** ****!!! GO GO GO GO GO!!! DAAAAAAAAMN YOU ERIC!!!!"

But the best place for Shells was the block forts and the double decker... Green shells on a single lvl... Oh man... If you fell off the forts you was dead... We had like 12 green shells bouncing around... You prayed for a star lol or banana peels.

OHHHHH BANANA PEELS!!! Man those where awesome. If you got the train NO ONE would get close to you. If they did, side swipe them and they spin out scattering them all over the track. The best thing is you could shoot them. Man on the Forts it was Damned if you saty on the forts, damned if you fell off. But than again, shooting banana peels helped with that lol

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide