Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

wtf???

Creator: Amazing Monkey
May 29, 2012 10:47am
16 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » Off Topic » wtf???
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » May 29, 2012 10:47am | Report
Did you guys hear about that dude eating some guy's face off?? The cops kept shooting him and he kept gnawing away! That was in Miami! I live in Florida! **** me!! 0.0

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (59)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by tehAsian » May 29, 2012 10:52am | Report
o.o

Oh**** cousins going to Florida tomorrow. GG
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
tehAsian's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
tehAsian
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (247)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lugignaf » May 29, 2012 11:32am | Report
So... The zombie apocalypse begins in Florida... Good thing I live west coast. :D

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Lugignaf's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Lugignaf
<Moderator>
Rep: Renowned (562)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Yougan » May 29, 2012 12:00pm | Report
The bullets hurt. :(

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Yougan's Forum Avatar

Yougan
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (55)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Wintermond » May 29, 2012 12:03pm | Report
PCP is one hell of a drug.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Wintermond's Forum Avatar

Wintermond
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (189)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by animorte » May 29, 2012 10:36pm | Report
My brother and his girlfriend tell me they are driving to Florida for a cruise. I tell them about this 'zombie apocalypse'. Anybody else ready?

Bring it!
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
animorte's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
animorte
<Member>
Rep: Notable (45)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Toshabi » May 29, 2012 10:38pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Toshabi's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Rep: Renowned (509)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by FridgeOy » May 30, 2012 8:48am | Report
fking weird. Stick to weed fellas...
FridgeOy's Forum Avatar

FridgeOy
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Slappiz » May 30, 2012 11:41am | Report
FridgeOy wrote:

fking weird. Stick to weed fellas...

w0rd
Slappiz's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Slappiz
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (60)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » May 30, 2012 12:02pm | Report
"What rubbish reporting. There is no such thing as a 'new form of potent LSD'. LSD is a chemical. You cannot get a 'new potent form', if it was different in any way it would be a different chemical. That's like saying there's a new potent form of water. Typical blame the drugs nonsense. I've taken LSD many a time and at no point did I consider eating someone's face off. Nor did I go down the street naked. This has little to do with whether or not the chap had taken acid and far more to do with the fact he's a nut job."

This guy's gonna be the next cannibal

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (59)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!