Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Teemo Shroom Build Help!

Creator: Delandel March 3, 2011 5:31pm
Delandel
<Member>
Delandel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 5:31pm | Report
I've been having tons of success with an AP/CDR Teemo shroom build but I want to optimize it. I drop shrooms all the time, giving my team huge map awareness and then litter the battlefield with shrooms for team fights so the enemies are constantly being kited and slowed. I LOVE IT! I'm level 21 and have no runes yet.

So right now I'm 21 in Utility (Intelligence gives me 6% CDR). I start the game with a mana crystal and 2hp. Then I go Tear > Ionian Boots > Morello's Evil Tome > Deathfire Grasp > Rabadon's Deathcap and if the game keeps going I snag a Lich Bane.

Any recommendations on how to do what I'm doing better? Am I missing something?
IxieSorrow
<Member>
IxieSorrow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 5:35pm | Report
Mentionables : Malady, Zhonya's Hourglass, Rod of Ages, Sorceror's Shoes (you have way over the 40% CDR cap)...
Shh! I'm Charging My Laser.
Delandel
<Member>
Delandel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 5:50pm | Report
There's a CDR cap? Oops..

I'm 11% over then. If I drop any of my CDR items then I'm only at 36%.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 7:29pm | Report
Don't get Ionian Boots - go Sorc Shoes or Mercury's Treads. With Morello's+Deathfire you're at 35%, with masteries you're just barely over the cap. Then I recommend magic resist glyphs or something to keep you alive.

Rod of Ages and Rylai's both really help for survivability.

Abyssal Scepter and Void Staff are both good for magic pen.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 8:04pm | Report
My recommendations for Teemo? Hmm, if only I knew someone that played Teemo. Oh wait! Me!

In all seriousness, I love AP Teemo. Currently 1400+ ranked, and 76% of my games are won as Teemo. AP of course!

Start off: Doran's Shield/Blade. Shield if you can't trust your lane partner or if you're soloing (Gives more Survivalbility). Doran's Blade if you can trust your lane mate.

Basic Boots then into a Catalyst. Why catalyst? By now, you should be dropping a lot of shrooms, forcing yourself to use a lot of mana. Also, if you're harrassing with Blinding Shot, the mana usage will get to you. Also, the +HP + Mana makes him a lot stronger in lanes, making him more scary. The +HP and +Mana per level up will give him A LOT more staying power. Build into a Rod of Ages. Gives great AP and HP and Mana. This will make you set.

After, decide to go straight for a Rabadon's or Fiendish Codex depending on how fed you are. Fiendish if you aren't as fed, Rabadon's if you can get a Needlessly Large Rod off the bat.

Upgrade boots to Sorc Boots. Magic Pen is omnom.

Build a Rabadon's or Fiendish Codex now, depending on what you got first. Turn your Fiendish Codex into a Deathfire Grasp. The CDR, Burst, AP and MP/5 is amazing on Teemo. From here, you build into what you need most for the enemy team. Rylai's for the slow, AP and HP, Hourglass for more AP and a little survivalbility. Void Staff for more Magic Pen, etc etc. Hope this helps!
If you want some more trust in me,
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2011 11:44pm | Report
Xaioli wrote:

My recommendations for Teemo? Hmm, if only I knew someone that played Teemo. Oh wait! Me!

In all seriousness, I love AP Teemo. Currently 1400+ ranked, and 76% of my games are won as Teemo. AP of course!

Start off: Doran's Shield/Blade. Shield if you can't trust your lane partner or if you're soloing (Gives more Survivalbility). Doran's Blade if you can trust your lane mate.

Basic Boots then into a Catalyst. Why catalyst? By now, you should be dropping a lot of shrooms, forcing yourself to use a lot of mana. Also, if you're harrassing with Blinding Shot, the mana usage will get to you. Also, the +HP + Mana makes him a lot stronger in lanes, making him more scary. The +HP and +Mana per level up will give him A LOT more staying power. Build into a Rod of Ages. Gives great AP and HP and Mana. This will make you set.

After, decide to go straight for a Rabadon's or Fiendish Codex depending on how fed you are. Fiendish if you aren't as fed, Rabadon's if you can get a Needlessly Large Rod off the bat.

Upgrade boots to Sorc Boots. Magic Pen is omnom.

Build a Rabadon's or Fiendish Codex now, depending on what you got first. Turn your Fiendish Codex into a Deathfire Grasp. The CDR, Burst, AP and MP/5 is amazing on Teemo. From here, you build into what you need most for the enemy team. Rylai's for the slow, AP and HP, Hourglass for more AP and a little survivalbility. Void Staff for more Magic Pen, etc etc. Hope this helps!
If you want some more trust in me,

oooooo look at me, I gots 1400 rating, elite paint skielz and 52% win percentage with twitch (DERP) :D

On a more serious note....... I question Doran's Blade as a starting item.. isn't it better to get something like an Amp tome? I mean... your E would hurt much more (hope im not wrong here, just seen some top ELO streamers do it :P)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide