Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Curious about Nidalee tiger form benefits...

Creator: itsaSwitch April 7, 2011 1:56pm
itsaSwitch
<Member>
itsaSwitch's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 1:56pm | Report
I am fairly new to league of Legends and teh first character i have set out to master is nidalee. I have read many guides on her and there is one section I find missing in all of them: information about her ult. It would be super usefull if someone knew where this information can be found. Details i would like to know include what buffs does her ult give her? how does each ability scale while in tiger form (i assumed they do not scale like her normal abilities)? does leveling up her R skill increase other skills while in tiger form or just the buffs recieved?

it's very poddible that this information is in a super obvious place that i missed but with my minimal searching i havent been able to find any in depth informartion on her ult.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 2:03pm | Report
It's some odd scaling. Her first level of her Cougar abilities really suck and are more suited to running towards/away from combat. I'm pretty sure they still scale of AD though.
True love is found only in yourself.
Read
<Member>
Read's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 2:05pm | Report
The best way would most likely to look in game. All of the abilities scale off of items. If your looking for the ratios and such they arent really posted anywhere obvious.

Someone probably should go in game and test for them. MF (mobafire) has the same info that LoL officially has. But in answer to your other questions: Her ult gives her 20 movement speed (MS) and 10% dodge chance (but only when in that form). Leveling the skill increases the skills used when in ult form and I believe that the passives are not increased.
Join me, or fall forever
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 2:51pm | Report
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/champion/nidalee-42

Mobafire has a database where you can look this all up.

Takedown

Cougar: Nidalee's next attack deals additional damage based on how low her opponent's life is.

Pounce

Cougar: Nidalee lunges forward, dealing damage to surrounding enemies. Pounce is not affected by cooldown reduction.

Swipe

Cougar: Nidelee claws at enemies in front of her.

Oh, I see what you mean. They're not very descriptive.

If I recall corectly, Nidalee's cougar abilities scale on AP.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
tinolas
<Member>
tinolas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 3:08pm | Report
Just take a look at the wiki:

Wiki

Takedown Additional Damage: 40 / 70 / 100 (up to 200%)
Pounce Magic Damage: 125 / 175 / 225 (+0.4 per ability power)
Swipe Magic Damage: 150 / 225 / 300 (+0.2 per ability power)

Hope that solved your question.
itsaSwitch
<Member>
itsaSwitch's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 3:15pm | Report
awesome! although there are a few details missing this info is much better than what i had previously been looking at. thanks guys.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide