Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

4v4v4 map, kingdome map

Creator: holysapo July 16, 2010 5:39am
1 2 3
holysapo
<Member>
holysapo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2010 5:39am | Report
the map i think should be made are a 4v4v4 map and a kingdome map. the 4v4v4 map would look something like this[/img] the tiny red dots would anihbitors. the big red dots would be nexuses. the tiny blue dots are turrents. the green lines are bushes/tall grass. the black lins are walls, the tiny purple dots are nutural minons. the medium light purple dots are nutural buff minons. the big purple blue dot in the middle is a team buff minon. this map would have the same rules as a 3v3 or 5v5 map the only dif is there is another team.

the next map would be a kingdome map it is 5v3and3. 2 team vs one. the 2 teams has a player advantage.[/img]
but the 1 team has in total 3 extra turrnets and the turnents are bigger and stronger then the one the 2 teams have. also the 2 teams have 2 anhibitors each 1 of each side and 2 for the middle. idk if this would be something to keep but if both middle ones are distoyed then even more super minons spawn. if you distroy one nexus all that team anibidors get distroyed and now you only have to fight one team. changing the odds of the battle.

both of theses maps would be unrated games because they are not competive maps i think that these would be fun maps to play on.

any sugestions???
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2010 6:47am | Report
1st map: Aion of Strife much? :D (if some1 know's what i'm talking about)
holysapo
<Member>
holysapo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2010 6:54am | Report
i have played star craft alot befor but i had to look up this map and i do see similarties of the map but i dont know of that game plays like. or how many people are per team.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2010 9:27am | Report
All i know is that the wc3 version of the map is pretty much like your 1st map. 3 teams in a triangle

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/53052/ (a bad version of the map, only 1 i culd find :p)
holysapo
<Member>
holysapo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2010 5:19pm | Report
oo i see well i did not mean to make a map that was pre made it just short of came to my mind what would be cool to play
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2010 5:40pm | Report
I am not trying to blame you for copy some **** just pointing it out :P sounds great
AnalSamurai
<Veteran>
AnalSamurai's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2010 8:04pm | Report
Naruto Ninpao :D! Ya ... AOS was first I guess...
Devilredjin
<Member>
Devilredjin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2010 7:57am | Report
Really, any three team mate would probably look similar, because one of the few logical three team maps to make would have to be equally spread, like a triangle.
Berryism
<Member>
Berryism's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2010 11:31am | Report
I love the idea of the first maps i am a huge 3's person not a fan of 5's and i think there needs to be a little more variety in 3's. twisted treeline is all fine and dandy but i think this would be extremly fun and interesting. With that said im not a fan of map 2 the idea and map look totally legit but the simple fact that your playing a hero down and yea the turrets will help early game they are no match for a cordinated team of 6 it becomes a number game and if the players on each team are close in skill lvl im willing to bet the team of 6 will win just about every time.
sexyrob
<Member>
sexyrob's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2010 4:15pm | Report
3v3v3 sound scary, what happens when the other two teams feel like shuttinf the third down, because one of their champions is getting fed?
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide