Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Fiddlesticks

Creator: Svingas July 29, 2011 4:24pm
1 2 3
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 4:24pm | Report
I've been doing very well with Jungle Fiddlesticks, using a variation of Saintvicious' build. I would like to get input from some other people here about whether or not Fiddle is viable for mid-high ELO. Also, what items would you suggest as core on Fiddle?

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 4:51pm | Report
Fiddle is a very viable Jungler on every ELO, since he deals gamechanging amounts of damage in a teamfight and has really nice ganks.
Core would be:
-Rylai's
-Abyssal Scepter
-Rabadons
-BV

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 5:20pm | Report
Wintermond wrote:

Fiddle is a very viable Jungler on every ELO, since he deals gamechanging amounts of damage in a teamfight and has really nice ganks.
Core would be:
-Rylai's
-Abyssal Scepter
-Rabadons
-BV

No Zhonya's?

I am dissapoint.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 5:23pm | Report
Xenasis wrote:

No Zhonya's?

I am dissapoint.

I am no Fiddle player and I rarley see a Fiddle carrying Zhonyas so I thought it would be situational.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 5:30pm | Report
Considering he can flash into the middle of a team fight with his ult up, then be immune to damage with the huge AoE still going, I'd say it's pretty core!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 5:52pm | Report
Zhonya's isn't NECESSARILY core because remember that you can still give chase while ulting and you probably should be, so only if you're getting instagibbed in teamfights should you get a Zhonya's.

Svingas, I'm not positive about core, but Wintermond's build looks okay (a little skeptical on Rylai's). Try rushing a Kage's Lucky Pick early game.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 6:02pm | Report
Yeah, but by late game, you should definitely get one, combined with all the CC your team will have by that point, and the fact that without it you'll be dead in under a second, it's great.

Not to be rushed, since it's only great at late stages of the game, but still a core item imo.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 1:32am | Report
Rylai 2gud to not get.
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 12:58pm | Report
Yeah, I like Rylai's on Fid, but I would go for it later on. What do you all think of Will of the Ancients on him. I know it does a smaller percentage with his Ult, but still if you are even hitting a few of the enemy champions, you are getting a lot of health back as well as through dark wind and even more heal from drain. Another reason why I assume Zhonya's tends to be core on him is that if you are able to jump into a fight and then silence the entire enemy team or at least most of it, your only issue at that point is physical attacks and the extra armor is very nice in defending against that.

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 1:47pm | Report
Spirit Visage would be better. Of your 3 damage dealing spells, they all receive massively decreased benefits from WotA and spell vamp in general.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide