Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lee or Nocturne

Creator: Bo0nd October 31, 2011 8:32am
1 2
Bo0nd
<Member>
Bo0nd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 8:32am | Report
Dear players,
I just get 6300 influence points.Now there is a hard choice for me to get.Who shoud i buy nocturne or lee sin.Please help me to take this choice.I think i like noc more but with lee sin u can lane instead of jungling too, but i really like nocturne ultimate.
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 8:56am | Report
I find Lee sin way more fun to play, nocturn is just kinda.. "meh"
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Phoenix0000ff
<Member>
Phoenix0000ff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 8:59am | Report
You can lane nocturne as well, people just don't really do it. He's really good late game I guess it just hasn't clicked with a lot of people yet.

They are both good characters so I'd say which seems more you. At least that's what I tell everyone making difficult decisions.
Self proclaimed worlds best Jungle Twitch player
You can find my one and only guide here.
I love you.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 10:09am | Report
^ I agree.

Get whichever you have more fun playing, whichever one clicks more with your style.

Keep in mind Noc is a bit more of a Tanky DPS Anti carry ORRR a tanky initiator, depending on how you build.

Lee is a sort of Offtanky assasin who can burst well with damage and with W and E is also fairly tanky and disable... ey... >:P His R is also good disruption and good mid-fight.

Take your pick, both are strong, both are viable ^^
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 10:26am | Report
You say you had more fun playing Nocturne? Then buy him instead of Lee Sin. Simple as that. You can always buy Lee Sin later on.

IMO, the important part is that you play a champion you have fun with, weither he's viable or not.

I.E. I play a lot of Sivir, even trough she's not viable. Why? Because she's fun. Simple as that

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 10:29am | Report
^ Sivir is actually pretty viable, people just don't give her the credit she deserves. :)
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 10:52am | Report
Where exactly would she go, Duff? You mean as an AD carry bot or as a mid?

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 10:54am | Report
The problem is that her boomerang blade thing is utterly useless in team fights. That's the only reason why she is underpowered IMO

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 11:00am | Report
AD carry bot, yes.

Her boomerang's not useless o_o
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2011 11:08am | Report
It is, if you compare it too a similir skill like caitlyn's Q. Losing 20% after every target is way too much to be viable in a teamfight.

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide