Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

AD Sona?

Creator: TheLyingCake July 7, 2011 12:49pm
16 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Eihn
<Member>
Eihn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2011 6:16pm | Report
might give it a shot, but idk how it could work
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2011 6:19pm | Report
Not saying it's bad. I also did jungle Sona in that same game. It was also co-op but, you get the idea.

AD Sona has it's uses. It's mainly used as a surprise instead of a viable strategy.
True love is found only in yourself.
orochinagi
<Member>
orochinagi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 8:37am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Not saying it's bad. I also did jungle Sona in that same game. It was also co-op but, you get the idea.

AD Sona has it's uses. It's mainly used as a surprise instead of a viable strategy.

Most people never expect the burst... and then it's too late... at least on first encounter (some still return greedy thinking it was luck tho).

Surprise effect is main advantage of AD Sona... it can still hit quite hard cause of Q aura and power chord but as mentioned before it lacks escape and I personally think that the range is kinda small (and thus risky)

EDIT: It's fun to play now and then tho... for lols :D
10. The Blitz on your team will never land his grabs, but the one on the other team will.
Bloofyre
<Member>
Bloofyre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 9:20pm | Report
AD sona is actually increasingly viable because of her bad ratios.
She heals for **** wether or not playing as AP, and at least as AD you can poke for an amazing amount of damage.

She can hurt quite a bit, but you will definitely want to start her out as AP (doran's ring)

Many thanks to wRAthoFVuLK for my epic sig

If I helped you at all, +Rep
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 9:24pm | Report
Bloofyre wrote:

AD sona is actually increasingly viable because of her bad ratios.
She heals for **** wether or not playing as AP, and at least as AD you can poke for an amazing amount of damage.

She can hurt quite a bit, but you will definitely want to start her out as AP (doran's ring)

If you are playing AD sona, you are going to go Mid.

If you are playing AD sona you will start with a doran's blade, and then rush a Trinity Force.

AD Sona just happens to be played exactly like Ezreal, 90~ AD at level 1 and all that.
Tri lane for life.
Bloofyre
<Member>
Bloofyre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 9:49pm | Report
hmm, good point.
not sure about the mid thing though... there are champs that get priority over mid...

i mean hell - I could be playing Kayle or Sivir and people are like screw you go sidelane im mid. wtf...

Many thanks to Alexanpt for my epic sig

If I helped you at all, +Rep
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide