Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

CAUCHEKA TELL YOU STUFF (Urgot Edition)

Creator: caucheka September 14, 2010 12:59am
1 2
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2010 12:59am | Report
Urgot, The headsman's pride, is quickly becoming one of my top champions. He's all around really fun to play, and totally has the best voice over of any character. (move over nasus.) not only that, but he has some viable builds for different roles.

anyway, onto... the next part...

SKILLS:

Zaun-Touched Bolt Augmenter

urgot's attacks reduce the target's damage by 15%

this is a great skill for any role, as reducing damage output means you take less damage.

Acid Hunter

Urgot fires a missile towards the cursor that deals 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 (+1 per attack damage) physical damage. Missile-lock can be achieved by holding the cursor over a target afflicted by Noxian Corrosive Charge.

as an ad:
This is Urgot's most important skill for an ad build. it has very high damage, yet a crit build will reduce the effectiveness of this skill.

as an ap or tank:
Harassing mainly, as it will be fairly weak compared to an ad build.

Terror Capacitor

Urgot charges up his terror capacitor to gain a shield that absorbs 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+80% of ability power) damage for 7 seconds. While the shield is active, Urgot's attacks and missiles slow targets by 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40%.

as an ad:
Terror Capacitor is best used for the slow cc, but it also adds a little bit more survivability.

as an ap:
Terror Capacitor GREATLY increases your survivability, being able to add nearly 700 or so extra hp for 7 seconds.

as a tank:
Mostly useful in sticky situations where you might need a few extra hit points.

Noxian Corrosive Charge

Urgot launches a Corrosive Charge at a target location. Enemies afflicted by the charge have 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 reduced armor and take 100 / 155 / 210 / 265 / 320 (+80% of ability power) magic damage over 5 seconds. Acid Hunter is able to missile-lock onto targets affected by Noxian Corrosive Charge.

as an ad:
NCC is a nice dot that is extremely important, as it allows your Acid Hunter to home in on a target, combined with Terror Capacitor makes for very easy chasing.

as an ap:
Another great skill for an ap Urgot, becoming a very powerful aoe dot. could easily reach 1k damage or more with enough ap.

as a tank:
Is also nice for minion farming, which is good because you won't get very many kills as a tank.

Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser

Urgot charges up his Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser, gaining 80 / 105 / 130 armor and magic resistance for 5 seconds. The target is stunned for 1 second before swapping positions with Urgot. After the swap, the target is slowed by 40% for 3 seconds.

Note: HKPR is a great ultimate, but is easy to use so very, very wrong. so be careful.

as an ad:
HKPR is nice for making sure that guy doesn't get away. This notion is enforced by the 40% slow.

as an ap:
Another way to increase your survivability, which is nice, as Urgot doesn't have that much damage output as an ap in between casts of NCC.

as a tank:
As a tank, HKPR's main use is the armor/mr boost, coupled with Terror Capacitor you can easily move an enemy away from the turret without much trouble. It's also useful for getting free assists, HKPR an enemy into your team for an easy kill, and if you bump into an enemy you should be good, as you are a tank after all.

MOST RECOMMENDED ITEM:

as an ad:

I think most important item for an ad build is
Reason 1: A lot of mana, which is important as mana is lacking on Urgot.
Reason 2: Increased ad. this item alone, when at lvl 18 with full mana bonus, you get 71.2 damage from this item alone.
Reason 3: Acid Hunter is very spammy, allowing for quick acquisition of the bonus mana.
Reason 4: You can never go wrong with a little mana regen.

as an ap:
Most important item would have to be
Reason 1: A lot of ap, the mana from being lvl 18 and this item gives you 121.8 ap, but most ap items also give you mana. Along with the fact of a probable Zhonya's Ring, 146.36 ap for this one item.
Reason 2: Mana, with 1.4k from a single item, it's kind of hard to pass up.
Reason 3: Once again, spammy Acid Hunter makes for fast increase in mana.
Reason 4: Very nice rate of mana regen.

as a tank:
I'm not that familiar with a tank Urgot, but you can't go wrong with an
Reason 1: An all-around great early tank item.
Reason 2: A little bit of everything a tank would need.
Reason 3: A nice aura buff for your allies.

That has been my general overview of Urgot. (title is a work in progress.)

I would like to thank all the people who made making this possible, mostly myself for spending a freaking hour copy/pasting descriptions, and messing with making it look nice and pretty.

This is in no way, shape, or form ripped off from another person here on this forum. Thank you.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2010 1:03am | Report
Oh and one last thing, If the mods don't want me to do this I won't. I'm not thinking of doing this for every champion, just ones that I enjoy, and do not have a build up for (although i probably put the same amount of work into this)

anyway, I think this might be better up in theory crafting section, if that is true would the mods please move this over there, and if I make another I will post it over there.
dr.tran
<Member>
dr.tran's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2010 1:22am | Report
moved. :) detailed items.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2010 1:27am | Report
oh ok. thanks.

and as this is more a general guide than an actual build, i didn't want to go into description of runes/masteries(those should pretty much be a given)/summoner spells/or items

but i thought at least one item suggestion, and prove why.

i need to go to bed. i keep checking back every 5 minutes to see if anyones commented.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2010 7:19am | Report
so ronery :(
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2010 11:32am | Report
Tooooooooooootally not ripped off haha. I've never enjoyed Urgot, Idk why

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2010 2:42pm | Report
B-Wong wrote:

Tooooooooooootally not ripped off haha.

:P

i think mine is better. but alas, being in the theory crafting section really brought down would be viewings.
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2010 6:20pm | Report
Looks good. No grading scale? A- =p
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2010 8:47pm | Report
fine. i give urgot 4.67 terror capacitors out of 5.

on a related note, any champions you'd like to see me try?
Byronik
<Member>
Byronik's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2010 4:11pm | Report
hide your kids, hide your wife...
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide