Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

craftan dat hecarim

Creator: caucheka November 14, 2012 8:20am
1 2
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2012 9:06pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

the reduced damage on minions on his Q and the reduced healing on minions on his W along with the high mana costs make his early jungling really hard, if they changed those then he would be a lot better in the new jungle

Statikk wrote:
Hecarim actually has the type of damage needed to clear the jungle. What I've found is that he eats up a fairly ludicrous amount of mana trying to do it at a consistent pace.

Haven't really had time to do a full pass on his power level. He certainly has extremely deadly ganks, great team fight presence, and fairly good scaling with items. Considering those strengths, we'll see if we have to do some early game tweaks to make sure he stays viable.

Haven't made any changes to the health/mana runes on the big monsters at each camp, but that's certainly a lever we can pull if necessary.

err.. didnt no someone had an account named statikk here. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31225449#31225449
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 12:07am | Report
its not just his mana that gets drained so fast, his hp gets low too because of the cap on his W
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 7:07am | Report
true, true. although new masteries could help fix the problem too. we'll have to see.

of course, buffing the health/mana rune or w/e the big monster drops will solve both his mana and health problem.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 7:53am | Report
And that's what Riot wants to prevent overall.

So camps will be more exhausting leaving early game more gank free for lanes.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 1:30pm | Report
but darcurse the thing about hecarim is that most of the time hes already too low after his first clear to do a gank in the jungle now, think of how much lower hes going to be in the newer jungle? hes getting low mana and low hp even with 3 pots being used

and yeah if they have better mana regen or hp regen masteries they would help hecarim a lot but then again most of the other junglers might take them
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 1:38pm | Report
yeah. so i guess the only thing to do is buff hecarim, since indirectly buffing hecarim will indirectly buff other jungle champions.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 6:07pm | Report
pretty much the early mana costs on his W and make the healing cap higher so he has better sustain in the jungle is all he needs, the mana cost and damage on his Q is fine if they change the healing cap on W but if they dont change the healing cap then they should change the damage cap on Q
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 6:17pm | Report

I think early ranks of Rampage needs more damage, remove the reduced minion damage. done.

^^This would unbalance his top lane. A well played Hecarim already beats some serious match ups. By increasing Q damage/removing the damage cap on minions; not only would his sustain be that much more reliable, it would enable him to harass/trade with much less risk. Or that's what I think might happen.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2012 8:47pm | Report
or just change his q so that it only deals reduced damage to minions? and full to monsters.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide