Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Die nomore - The Dynamic Dynamo

Creator: Dzeno February 21, 2012 6:16am
Dzeno
<Member>
Dzeno's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 6:16am | Report
This is my new champion Die nomore - The Dynamic Dynamo :
He's quite unique as for the new resource he uses. This resource really motivates to build AS and MS on this champion and it's quite an unique resource and the champion in overall as well.
Items that would definitely get in his core would be items such as Mobility Boots and Phantom Dancer
I haven't really added alot of numbers yet, because I've yet to decide wether he's a fighter or caryy and AD or hybrid, for which I would like to ask your help to help me decide.
Name is subject to change.

At the moment I don't have good names for all his abilities yet, So I'm asking if somebody does have good names and I also what like to know what you think of him. Also I would be honored if someone would like to make a drawing of him

The numbers presented here are NOT final and require public feedback for proper balancing.
However please give constructive feedback.

Any sugestions what so ever, even for creating a whole different ability, different numbers, others names, they are welcome, certainly if they are constructive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Base stats and Tags:
Health : 3 out of 10
Attacks : 9 out of 10
Spells : 5 out of 10
Difficulty : 5 out of 10

Tags:
Melee, ranged, haven't decided if he's AD or hybrid, carry or fighter.

Stats:
Health: X (+ X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X HP
Damage: X (+X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X dmg
Attack speed: 0.X (+ X% per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X AS
Range: 150 melee ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 150 range
Armor: X (+X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X Arm
Magic Resist: X (+X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X MR
Health regen: X (+X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X HP/5
Mana regen: X (+X per lvl) ~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: X HP/5
Movement Speed: 310 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> lvl 18: 310 MS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abilities:

Passive (innate), electricity:
... uses a different resource called electricity. This is refilled by 4 + 2/lvl (so lvl 1 = 6 and lvl 18 = 40) every auto-attack and for every 350 range moved. You have a maximum of 500 (innitially is upgraded with ult).

Q, Energy sword:
Toggle on/off: decreases the enemies MS by 5/10/15/20/25% and AS by 10/17.5/25/32.5/40% for 1 second on AA (refreshes on every new AA), and you an extra x/x/x/x/x (+) damage (maybe percentage of enemies health). When this is on at the same time as your W your AS is increased by 30%.
While this is on you gain no electricity from your passive while AAing.

Costs: x/x/x/x/x electricity per AA
CD between toggles: x/x/x/x/x

W, EMP gun:
Toggle on/off: Increases your AA range by 450 and decrease the enemies amor by x/x/x/x/x per AA up to X times and lasts X seconds. When this is on at the same time as your Q your AS is increased by 30%.
While this is on you gain no electricity from your passive while AAing.

Costs: x/x/x/x/x electricity per AA

E, Anti-gravity:
Toggle on/off: increases your MS by 60/70/80/90/100%, you ignore unit collision and all enemies you hit receive 6/9/12/15/18% extra damage from you for x seconds.
While this is on you gain no electricity from your passive while moving.

Costs: x electricity , per 100 range moved

R, Overcharge:
Passive: Your maximum electricity is increased by 100/300/500. Your AA's also deal X% of your electricity stored as extra damage. Also enemies hit by an AA when Q or W is toggled on will receive a stack(double amount when both are on) which lasts 2.5 seconds upon receiving 5 (between 4 and 6 I think) stacks the enemy is stunned for 1 second effect can only occure once every 7.5 seconds on the same enemy.

Active: Uses all electricity and deals x/x/x + x% of the electricty used (+) damage in an area around him also stunning enemies for 0.4 seconds and slowing them by x/x/x% afterwards for another 1.6 seconds.

Sounds:

Upon selection:

Also at random times:

When casting ult:

attacking:

casting Q:

casting W:

casting E

casting R:

Joke 1:

Looks of the champion itself:

Looks of the abilities:
Passsive:

Q:

W:

E:

R:
Story (WIP):

Quoted:
FAQ

Special thanks to:

Also please take a look at my other champions:
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=573689
Dzeno
<Member>
Dzeno's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2012 2:28am | Report
Come on why do I never receive feedback here?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide