Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Doing some theorycrafting on Hybrid Twitch....

Creator: NinjaGinge December 22, 2011 4:26pm
1 2 3
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2011 11:34pm | Report
the gun may very well not be a bad idea. I tried hybrid twitch for the first time tonight just for giggles. I'll admit early and mid game were pretty impressive. I was constantly sending my lane opponents back because of the easy burst harass, but he truly drops off SO HARD it's not even funny because his AD isn't super effective and he only has one AP spell. The only way late game hybrid twitch can really bring something to the table is if by some miracle he gets the perfect shot for his ult. Basically worthless.

I was so surprised by that early and mid game performance I plan on doing another couple test runs just for my own enjoyment running the opening pieces of the hybrid build and switching into the support-ish build as late game hits, focusing on debufs, auras and some durability to make sure it all gets off. 100% useless even in theory of the team doesnt have focus but with a focus and some good possitioning I can imagine it being rather strong. armor debuff from BV and, resist debuff from malady, move speed debuff from mallet, big ad buff from starks, and more armor debuff from starks. nothing like having your entire team do increased damage to multiple members of their team just by pressing R. Worth testing

The most in depth guide to Twitch around.

Props to wRAthoFVuLK for the beastly sig and putting up with my request XD
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide