Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

ELO Hell: A Cooperative Game

Creator: CosmoVibe January 23, 2012 12:09pm
1 2
Yagamoth
<Member>
Yagamoth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2012 2:33am | Report
Quoted:
so irrelevant wow

I usually don't even bother to respond to such posts. Too many people miss the point, mention things which were already posted or simply try to post in every single thread ;)

I'd be interested in that writing, however keep in mind, that this may only be me and very few others.
"I'd love to write a guide about 'getting out of elo hell', but I can't find a way to get in there.."
sh0cki
<Member>
sh0cki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2012 3:59am | Report
Yes, solo queue tends to be funny for supports sometimes. As an example if I see enemy taking vayne+ali I take soraka, near all armor runes. I say to carry that I am going full armor and can tank them, harass constantly, get them low, get myself low and wait for that moment to finally bait them to bush to pin me. In the moment Ali W I put my shield, tank them both for like 15s to near doublekill on them. When u realize your carry is already under our tower with full HP as usual...

Or like yesterday - I healed carry to full and was porting to base from jungle bush behind our tower with 50HP. When suddenly carry was so nice to come with zilean bombs to me when he was still full HP.

These are very good remembered moments from solo queue yesterday.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide