Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Faerie Charm on AD Carries

Creator: tehAsian July 9, 2012 11:05pm
1 2
sh0cki
<Member>
sh0cki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2012 5:31am | Report
Hmm, there is not many champs who need that mana to lane properly. I would vote more for HoG if u want gp10 due to additional survivability. But I never tried to get HoG when I had not enough for 2 dorans during 1st return - does not happen so often.

Could be fun to buy HoG on tris/kog/vayne who can use that gold to be faster in endgame gear if u need to play passive (and if u r able to farm under tower on vayne and does not need extra dorans).
If you would not use dorans to get advantage anyway and need just survivability to farm.
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2012 5:47am | Report
Maybe if you are spamming the everloving ice out of Volley and Frost Shot on Ashe?

I just feel like most AD's that are casting that much would benefit more from their spells hitting harder (i.e. getting more AD instead).

If I had to choose between 2 weak buckshots on Graves and one that hits like a truck, I choose the one. Bursting people all at once is more psychologically scarring (also more likely to force them to B immediately, losing more CS and xp).
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.
scars_and_flames
<Member>
scars_and_flames's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 5:16am | Report
sometimes i get it as graves, but only if my lanemate gets manamanipulator so i can grab it for extreme manareg (better than blue b: )
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide