Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Fizz patch orianna

Creator: Remacus November 20, 2011 1:21am
1 2
Remacus
<Member>
Remacus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2011 7:38pm | Report
A most peculiar sensation came over me when I logged in to see that orianna is on the free list today... Not quite sure if it was an extreme anger or a burning rage and desire to kill... Either way, I picked up some flat mp/5 and gave orianna spin. Only a few games so far so this may be an early analysis, however it seems like the mana and range buffs helped her owning phase quite a bit. She now has the option of poking her opponent down and forcing both to leave on her own or sustain to a fairly decent degree. Forcing a back is probably a wise decision when you have enough for a catalyst. The only complaint after the laming phase that I have is the ball's range. It's just on the edge of where you do and don't want to be, but it's often not enough of a buffer between you and the enemy with the dash, often leaving you and your team exposed. A small range increase might (only might) be that little kick that will afford orianna the ability to poke as well as support when the fight hasn't begun yet.
Give the big metal man some love!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2011 8:09am | Report
Well, the range is now between her release and after the nerf. Making the range longer would make her poking power OP.
He is gonna kill you!!!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide