Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Frozen Mallet or Rylai's on AP Teemo

Creator: I post stuff February 20, 2013 2:44pm
1 2 3
Joshified
<Member>
Joshified's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 7:26pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

you think way too highly of yourself if you call yourself the living dictionary. Pre-med is a joke these days, it's like bragging you got into law school

Huehue.

Anyways, I would never a champ based on if they can beat Darius.
Contrary to popular belief, Darius is actually quite easy to beat in top lane..
Just because you fight him 1v1 at level 1 and he tears you a new one doesn't mean he is overpowered.
He just has a very powerful 1v1 fight if you over commit and end up fighting for an extended period of time unecessarily. He has no sustain and no escape, he literally screams to be gank.

Back on topic, Teemo is an 'okay' split pusher. But he lacks a lot which other great pushers have, take AD Nidalee for example. She has the ability to escape when being gank 5v1 if she plays her cards right, she has an AS steriod to nomnom turrets for breakfast, infinite sustain with decent mana regen and most importantly she has the ability to force anyone trying to stop her out of lane with constant poke and kill potential. Plus she also has brilliant wave clear on an insanely low cooldown.
Teemo has touse his bombs to wave clear which can leave him vunerable, his bombs can be stepped around/broken with oracles (while you will still probably get away if they take the time to destroy all your bombs you can't go back and split push the same lane again til you have bombs laid down again, wasted time.) and he doesn't have much kill potential in lane unless they decide to face check a lane bush and walk through 4 bombs..

Wall of text ;_;

Mundo goes where he pleases.

And pleases, where he goes.

utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 8:30pm | Report
I think he has a lot of kill potential. I think teemo is one of those champions that can beat almost any lane (besides yorick and pantheon), it's just that people play him badly.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 6:45am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

]

you think way too highly of yourself if you call yourself the living dictionary. Pre-med is a joke these days, it's like bragging you got into law school

So... Going into medecine... Is a joke? If you want to be specific, I am in the Bio Medical Tech program, leading into Pathology later on (and a Pathologist's Assistant makes 70k a year to start with btw). What about this is a joke? Seriously, moonie, lay off, you have no clue what you're talking about and are just making yourself look silly.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 3:36pm | Report
Choosing from the two, I'd say Bloodthirster
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2013 11:47pm | Report
i think this thread was over with after the first person replied to this thread, no need to get into an argument over who is kidding who the most
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 1:43am | Report
Love you, dillbutt
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 1:54am | Report
i love you too
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 6:39am | Report
Agreed. Love most everyone. /thread
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide