Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Graves Soraka lane.

Creator: BusDriver210 May 22, 2012 5:41pm
1 2
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 12:51am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

5. Soraka's heal range is about 720 if i remember correctly, you probably won't knock soraka out of range to heal her carry.

The range on Astral Blessing is 750. But the range on Infuse is 725, and she's likely to be in range for both, if not closer.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 1:10am | Report
Slappiz wrote:

Just keep your farm higher than Graves and don't go for kills unless you get help from your jungler.

I find it really hard to CS when he zones from the minions. Dash and Q, soraka heals anything I send his way. Its a tough lane for me to battle. :-/
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 1:39am | Report

I find it really hard to CS when he zones from the minions. Dash and Q, soraka heals anything I send his way. Its a tough lane for me to battle. :-/

Aggressive jungler with early ganks or use Caitlyn+ Janna. Pretty much a safe lane against them.. Cait can poke from lvl 1 and get the advantage through the early part of the laning phase.
Just make sure you land your Q's and Soraka will have a hard time healing up that poke damage.
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 8:14am | Report
I hate this lane, and if I could have it my way Soraka would be banned every game. She makes stagnate lanes, she kills plays, she kills fun. She is seriously a scourge on this game.

/endrant.

I love Vayne, but as others have said she is not great against this combo. She will get bullied out of lane by Graves unless you have a smart jungler who is CONSTANTLY coming bot to put the fear of death in him.

I actually found Varus to be pretty decent against them, just make sure you are playing smart with your Hail of Arrows.
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 11:28am | Report
I have found Caitlyn to be a good counter, at least at my low elo. I still cannot push graves out of lane though...
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2012 9:10pm | Report

I have found Caitlyn to be a good counter, at least at my low elo. I still cannot push graves out of lane though...

then don't play Caitlyn. With Caitlyn you either have to be running a poke comp or win lane, because she falls off to hard to compete with Graves even though I think Graves falls off a little bit.

consider Miss Fortune or a hypercarry that scales into late game then just farm with them, i.e. Tristana or Kog'Maw
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide