Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Heimer his problems and how to overcome them...

Creator: Dzeno August 8, 2014 1:12pm
Dzeno
<Member>
Dzeno's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2014 1:12pm | Report
Hey everyone I have always loved playing little heimy and payed him long before the rework.

I used to often play him top because his blind was a hard shutdown against the older toplaners (like tryn, etc).

Now heimer is semi-viable both mid and top lane but I have recently started playing him top more often.
Heimerdinger is quite strong and can actually deal quite well with ganks through the use of his turrets.

However Heimer's main weakness is simple, he is slow, weak without turrets and has no good escape.
What this results in is that heimer does well until he knocks down the enemies turret (which is exactly the same in mid).

So I was wondering does anyone know how to deal with this.

Also playing against these champions is a problem,

Nidalee,
Malphite,
more to follow.
Vorcia
<Member>
Vorcia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 11:13am | Report
Wards. Its almost impossible for Heimer to lose lane, especially against melees, but he's rather easy to gank so wards counteract his main weakness.

Nidalee, just stay behind your minions/turrets so you don't get hit by spears, also don't step on traps. Getting that Hunted thing on you means there's a relatively good chance you're going to die.

Malph, I don't know what to say tbh, just shove him into his turret and he can't really do anything. It's a really easy win for Heim.

After knocking down the towers, leave your turrets in a lane to stop their team from pushing since its too dangerous for for Heim to push a lane.
NorthernRedStar
<Member>
NorthernRedStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2014 12:56am | Report
Swap lanes with your mid laner, do the same there, grab dragon if it's not already dead, proceed to siege one lane like a boss.
  • If you found me helpful, feel free to hit that +Rep
Signature by Ubnoxius

AreYouReady2Die
<Member>
AreYouReady2Die's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2014 7:10am | Report
Should be the same as old skool heimer, build em to take hits... I used to go the archangel, 2 rod of ages, deathcap, and abyss or the ap armor item,.... Hourglass? It worked very well and still should. Maybe a rylias instead of 2nd roa, lose alot of ap but the slow helps

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide