Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How long until Zoe gets destroyed?

Creator: PeroDeformero12 December 9, 2017 2:40pm
PeroDeformero12
<Member>
PeroDeformero12's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2017 2:40pm | Report
As of right now I'm a Zoe main. After nerf i can probably put her in a trash can. She is just too op. She's bursting down tanks from a single q. So how long do you think it will last? This op madness.
Swuft
<Fabulous>
Swuft's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2017 3:54pm | Report
No idea. Nerfs are definitely coming in some way or another I would imagine. I feel like she will end up like Azir eventually where only really mechanically strong players will be able to pull her off.

The whole issue for me is that her kit lategame seems so 1 dimensional: hit E for guaranteed Q nuke (or get lucky with a Q I guess). If she gets in AA range lategame she just gets CC'd and dies. Once they nerf Q or E, everything falls apart IMO.
PeroDeformero12
<Member>
PeroDeformero12's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2017 4:49pm | Report
Her Q isn't that big of a problem as her huge range E and spamming summoner spells. Any champ that can spam Sums is OP xD. But yea Hard CC or Zed like champs can still kill her easily even in this OP state she is now. I just hope she doesn't get completely destroyed like some champs.
Swuft
<Fabulous>
Swuft's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2017 10:57am | Report
Her Q isn't that big of a problem as her huge range E and spamming summoner spells. Any champ that can spam Sums is OP xD. But yea Hard CC or Zed like champs can still kill her easily even in this OP state she is now. I just hope she doesn't get completely destroyed like some champs.

Guess we'll have to wait and see ;) Rito always surprises us in one way or another
Prate_k
<Editor>
Prate_k's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2018 12:19pm | Report
Her low cooldown removes the whole idea of her spells being skill shots, now they are just spams which tend to get lucky. Her sleepy bubble goes from the mid outer tower to almost just behind the mid inner tower, it's crazy.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide