Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How to beat Lanewick?

Creator: Yukimaru March 25, 2012 3:10am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 2:03pm | Report
If ww can just farm some resistances, not even range can make him go back.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 2:20am | Report
So, I found that early dunkers can try to shut down ww's earlygame with balls deep playstyle:

Riven, Lee, GP, Trynd and Renekton can do that quite easy especially when paired with a jungler gank, which I would always ask for. Keep in mind though that WW will become inevitably stronger.

The only thing that performs well vs WW throughout the lane would be Nidalee and in some cases Olaf, but Olaf depends on the WW player.

If you don't manage to shut him down before 6, try hitting 6 before him and instantly dunk him with your ult advantage, works especially with Riven and Lee.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 11:34pm | Report
Wintermond wrote:

So, I found that early dunkers can try to shut down ww's earlygame with balls deep playstyle:

Riven, Lee, GP, Trynd and Renekton can do that quite easy especially when paired with a jungler gank, which I would always ask for. Keep in mind though that WW will become inevitably stronger.

The only thing that performs well vs WW throughout the lane would be Nidalee and in some cases Olaf, but Olaf depends on the WW player.

If you don't manage to shut him down before 6, try hitting 6 before him and instantly dunk him with your ult advantage, works especially with Riven and Lee.

spot on

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Adovid
<Member>
Adovid's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 3:49am | Report
Executioners and quicksilver sash.

[edit: People calling executioner's sub par? Have you ever played late game with an executioners on a tankydps with trinity edge against one with a wriggles?]
Hevusoo
<Member>
Hevusoo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 2:53am | Report
Wintermond wrote:

Maybe i have only encountered really bad riven players but ive never ever lost my lane against riven as lanewick.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide