Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I'm looking for one hell of a challenge.

Creator: Keels August 30, 2011 10:02pm
UltimateHavok
<Member>
UltimateHavok's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2011 11:54am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Shaco can only deal effective single target damage. He's like a really awful Talon, and Talon isn't even very great.

And they're both not great when compared to Akali.

I disagree. Not about Shaco, but about Talon. He's a pretty boss burst AD champion with nice escapes and ganks, a silence and damage amplifier, a slow and a bleed. He is kindof like akali though, a snowball champion and if you don't play him correctly or he isn't getting fed he tends to fall off. He doesn't need to get fed to do amazing damage, but that's the same for akali. To really be good they both need to be fed.
I really wouldn't say akali is much better than talon. Personally I prefer Talon, but that's just my opinion. They're both pretty close.
My name is Havok.
And yes, your mother loves me.

Check out my Katarina guide!
+rep me because I am awesome.

Thanks to jhoijhoi!
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2011 9:06am | Report
The thing I hate about Akali though is she requires a specific rune page to herself. And yes I know she isn't the only one but it makes it hard to play her as much as I want to.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2011 3:27pm | Report
Theres not a most difficult champion to play. Every person has something that makes playing as a certain role easier or difficult.

But if you want a challenge, can you play as Xin Zhao? Fight against me as Morde or Jax.
Urscythe
<Member>
Urscythe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 2:52am | Report

Gonna teach you Invasion and Counterjungling? hah. Shaco is probably one of the weakest champs in the game atm. His jungling has been screwed with making him much slower than he potentially is. His damage is lackluster, his survival his ****, his CC is unreliable because the box is super squishy and has a very annoying delay time. When jungling countering him is a piece of cake due to HUGE mana costs ...

I think you should try Orianna.. she's a bit hard to play but carries huge benefits and potential

Shaco is a lousy jungler but a stellar counter-jungler, probably even with Nunu. Lots of damage early on, and boxes. You'd probably want to spend more time in their jungle ****ing with their jungler than in your own jungle.

Hardest hero? Olaf's fairly underpowered compared to pretty much any jungler, so he can be hard to play against good enemies. Crabgot is a pain in the *** to play after laning phase because guiding the raperockets while juking can be very hard, especially if more than one enemy is tagged with acid.

Thanks to Jsta for the sig image.
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 4:52am | Report
Urscythe wrote:

Shaco is a lousy jungler but a stellar counter-jungler, probably even with Nunu. Lots of damage early on, and boxes. You'd probably want to spend more time in their jungle ****ing with their jungler than in your own jungle.

You forget that counter-jungling too much can actually **** you up equally. Since you will be undereleveled and many junglers DO NOT have a problem with shaco. Shaco being underleveled and underfarmed is possibly the worst thing that can happen because he is basically a **** champion and only becomes viable with top notch items.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 8:01am | Report
Why nobody mention Karthus? He is really hard to play, because positioning is all for Karthus.
Jvstm
<Member>
Jvstm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 11:17am | Report
Probably because Karthus is easy to play.
Urscythe
<Member>
Urscythe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 9:55pm | Report
Jvstm wrote:

Probably because Karthus is easy to play.

Q. Q. Q. QQQQQ. Q. More Q. Keep mashing Q. WHY DID YOU STOP, KEEP HITTING Q. OKAY NOW HIT Q AGAIN.

WHY DIDN'T YOU STEAL THAT KILL!? Q some more.

Thanks to Jsta for the sig image.
deathalo44
<Member>
deathalo44's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2011 8:03pm | Report
Solution to finding the week's weakest champ

1) Play 10 games and record the feeders/noobs
2) Play the champs
3) Pwn
Amumu Guide :D

Eve guide :D

Hope whatever I say helps! :D

PS : Not all my criticism is good. Most of the time, I just talk like that anyway. So forgive me if you get offended, unless you just can't look from my angle, or at least close enough.
Valermos
<Member>
Valermos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2011 5:54am | Report
my opinion is play against experienced players or even pro's because they know how to counter you.
unskilled players or brainless people are easy to kill so then is a champion easy to play. if you want a real challenge play a squishy champion who gets focused all the time against experienced/pro players.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide