So searz I had a question: Since it's not goot to mix % pen and flat pen, what about for magic penetration? I know most people take the 15% mastery, as well as Mpen runes. Would it make sense to ditch the mastery and get sorcerer's shoes and haunting guise/abyssal for the flat pen, or take the mastery and get a void staff for the % pen? Wouldn't either choice be more effective than mixing both in any given game?
Miraisen - US
In ninjas we trust...
The mastery doesn't matter much. It's only if you're unsure about which marks to take. Like on Teemo. I take the MrP mastery on him so I go for AS marks instead of MrP.
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
You need to log in before commenting.


Last Whisper is a bad item on most AD champions. The Black Cleaver is far superior because it offers both Attack Damage and Attack Speed on top of ripping through a majority of a target's armor.
ONLY if you don't care about your physical abilities. Most champions with physical abilities are better off with LW.