Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

League of Legends School

Creator: devdevil September 13, 2012 4:37pm
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2012 4:37pm | Report
Okay, if there was a League of Legends School with all your favorite champions, think of what role they would play in this school, what grade they're in, what they might wear, how they might behave in the school, etc.
You don't have to have all of the above, just say what role they might play in this new school!
Go crazy and have fun guys!

+rep me if you think I did something cool enough to deserve it!
Tore7778
<Member>
Tore7778's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2012 5:29pm | Report
Tibbers.
Tibbers would sit in the corner and stare at the Volibear across the hall.

But seriously,
I think Lux would be a good principle. She carries a stick to smack students and enforce corporal punishment. Not to mention she would be able to see where people are at all times...

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard, Dynasty, Nyokie, HogoPogo, and Arcana3 for the AMAZING sigs!
TheLastWolf
<Member>
TheLastWolf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 1:16am | Report
Uhmmm...I think would be something like this:

Two big groups of friends: Noxians (Darius is the "boss"), that would be the bad guys of the school, and the Demacian, the good guys (Garen is the great one)
Ahri would be the everyone´s desire.
Sona would be the music teacher, Heime the one of maths...
And of course, Kata and garen, thosw two that don´t want to say that they´re in love xD

-Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard , Xiaowiriamu and myself for this awesome sigs-

-Place for the future guides-
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 1:31am | Report
I think Jarhead/Swain would be the leaders, seeing that one is the prince and the other is the grand general or whetever he is called.

Singed would f**k up everyone in chemistry class.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 1:09pm | Report
I think it would be like two groups in the school (like in Harry Potter, but with only two "houses") and it would be pretty much Noxus and Demacia. Darius would be gang leader for Noxus, and Garen for Demacia.
Swain would be the head teacher for Noxus, and Galio for Demacia.

Ahri would be the quiet girl that almost never talks, but everyone has a crush on.

Of course Garen and Katarina would be the schools Romeo and Juliet.

Then there's the scary outside group that nobody really knows what group they belong to, and nobody really dares to find out, that consists of Cho'Gath, Kog'Maw, Malzahar, Hecarim, Kassadin, Nocturne, Mordekaiser, Fiddlesticks and Yorick, and of course their leader Karthus. I've also heard that they expect a new member within a few weeks, the one they call Kha'Zix.

Then there's the headmaster Vladimir and the assistant principal Viktor.

Furthermore we have math teacher Heimerdinger, gym teacher Lee Sin and Dr. Mundo, chemistry teacher Xerath, biology teacher Maokai, the physics teacher Blitzcrank, and of course the janitor Rengar.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide