Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Leverus, The master of electricity.

Creator: Vandore December 18, 2012 3:25pm
1 2
Vandore
<Member>
Vandore's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2012 2:51pm | Report
devdevil wrote:

Here's my lore for your champion, I tried to have it relate to your lore a bit :)

Leverus was abandoned by his parents when he was born, leaving him at the steps of a castle. The ones who took him in did not do it out of kindness, but out of greed. They made Leverus scrub the floors, dust the shelves, cook the food, and in return, gave him bread and water. So it was inevitable that Leverus would run away.
After stumbling through the woods, he came to a cottage. Knocking on the door, he was welcomed kindly by a man, and was fed food. Soon the man's friends and family came, all excited and chatting. They all sat at a long table, Leverus sitting next to the man. All went well, but then the screeching of metal and the sound of hard footsteps were heard by all, then the door was blown off with a crackle of static. Leverus looked up and saw a hooded man, who looked rather familiar. The man stared at him, with bright blue glowing eyes. Everyone ran and screamed, leaving Leverus alone with the man. Then the room began to glow, getting brighter and brighter. When Leverus awoke, he felt something strange running through his veins. Electricity. He found metal bars laying next to him, but the man was gone. Then a little memory probed his mind. He remembered the castle he grew up in, filled with nasty, nasty people.
Then his fingers began to crackle with electricity arching between the tips of his fingers.
thx alot :D i realy like it ^^
Verik
Vandore
<Member>
Vandore's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2012 2:53pm | Report
Thx alot :D i realy like it ^^
Verik
Vandore
<Member>
Vandore's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2013 1:58pm | Report