Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Liandry's on Nautilus?

Creator: Skaeling August 6, 2013 9:53am
Encross
<Member>
Encross's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 3:09pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Why get Nashor's Tooth if until 180 AP Wit's End deals more damage, not to mention the magic resistance reduction or the price.

Hi, I'm 20% CDR. Nice to meet you.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 3:39pm | Report
Hey, how the Frozen Heart or Spirit Visage looks like I already got. Not to mention my Spirit of the Ancient Golem. And hey, there are also masteries which only exist to give me CDR.

On a serious note, I would say there are enough items a Nautilus can get for CDR without needing to buy Nashor's Tooth. If you got Spirit of the Ancient Golem+ Locket of the Iron Solari, you already got 20%. And the rest you can get either by masteries and runes or a defensive CDR item.
Encross
<Member>
Encross's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 3:51pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Hey, how the Frozen Heart or Spirit Visage looks like I already got.

I have no idea what you're trying to say. If your point is "hey, why would I get a Nashor's Tooth when I already have my Spirit Visage/ Frozen Heart?" then... okay? That's completely irrelevant. Full builds aren't being discussed here.

NicknameMy wrote:

Not to mention my Spirit of the Ancient Golem. And hey, there are also masteries which only exist to give me CDR.

Cool. You aren't getting 40% CDR with any of those.

NicknameMy wrote:

On a serious note, I would say there are enough items a Nautilus can get for CDR without needing to buy Nashor's Tooth. If you got Spirit of the Ancient Golem+ Locket of the Iron Solari, you already got 20%. And the rest you can get either by masteries and runes or a defensive CDR item.

Sure, I agree. We're talking about offensive items on Nautilus, not LCS quality hyper-efficient builds. If you're at the point where Liandry's Torment (and for that matter the Wit's End you mentioned earlier) is actually being considered then you're stomping a game that's nowhere near the highest level of play anyways.
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 4:43pm | Report
I just build random ****.
I don't play LoL anymore.
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2013 2:21pm | Report
i heard rabadon rush on naut is the new thing?
Don't +rep me im a bad person
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2013 2:30pm | Report
Ahruu wrote:

i heard rabadon rush on naut is the new thing?

C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2013 8:55am | Report
Please don't build Liandrys on Nautilus =(

I'm somewhat known for my Nautilus play...Tank = damage. The longer you stay alive in a fight the more damage you're going to do for your team. I build Naut pure tank. The ONLY offensive item I would ever even think about getting would be Abyssal, BUT only if we had AP top and AP mid and neither of them got it.

Final Build on Nautilus should look something like this: Ancient Golem, Locket, Randuins, Ninja Tabi, Spirit Visage, and then take your pick...from any other tank item.

-Lasty
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2013 9:50am | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

Please don't build Liandrys on Nautilus =(

I'm somewhat known for my Nautilus play...Tank = damage. The longer you stay alive in a fight the more damage you're going to do for your team. I build Naut pure tank. The ONLY offensive item I would ever even think about getting would be Abyssal, BUT only if we had AP top and AP mid and neither of them got it.

Final Build on Nautilus should look something like this: Ancient Golem, Locket, Randuins, Ninja Tabi, Spirit Visage, and then take your pick...from any other tank item.

-Lasty

Lasty = king naut
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2013 12:04pm | Report
And what you are building on Nautilus if your top laner is Dr. Mundo, your mid laner Galio, your support Alistar and your adc Urgot.
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2013 12:30pm | Report
You don't pick Nautilus
OR
You build him the same way as usual

xD.
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: