Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

List of Useful Threads

Creator: B-Wong December 9, 2010 4:12pm
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1521
Joined:
Sep 18th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2011 9:19pm | Report
Epic Thread.
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2011 2:31pm | Report

Well, it's incorrect. All the calculations there assume that magic pen can go negative(that would make magic pen kinda OP), but it can't.
It would be great if someone could make something that properly shows how magic pen compares to AP in terms of damage.

I'm planning on making graphs on the subject. To easily be able to compare things, but I just can't seem to wrap my head around how to make graphs with formulas in open office. I don't know if it's even possible >.>
It would be great if someone could show me how to make them or recommend a program.
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3930
Joined:
Sep 11th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2011 2:40pm | Report
Posting in a thread that's going places.

Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Posts:
1286
Joined:
Jul 18th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2011 6:16pm | Report
I forget what this thread was about... Caucheka can you fill me in?

[wait. why the hell am i asking caucheka, the master of offtopic posts?]

Derp. =P
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!


Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
7017
Joined:
Sep 30th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2011 6:21pm | Report
I suggest we take the "How do I put icons in my guides" thread and put it somewhere REALLY NOTICEABLE. :3
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5521
Joined:
Jun 14th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2011 8:50pm | Report
A minor edit :)

Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3045
Joined:
Oct 16th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2011 6:56am | Report
Just read this one, and I thought it was a pretty good for those newer players;

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/the-10-commandments-49472

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
7017
Joined:
Sep 30th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2011 7:19am | Report
Adonikam wrote:

Just read this one, and I thought it was a pretty good for those newer players;

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/the-10-commandments-49472

That was brilliant.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2011 5:02am | Report
I would like this to replace the Lvx build/thread because (as previously stated:) Lvx assumes that armor pen and magic pen can make the enemy resistance go below 0, while it can't. His calculations gives very incorrect results because of that.
My graph thread has many comparisons between different kinds of penetration and they are definetly correct.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5521
Joined:
Jun 14th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2011 2:37pm | Report
Searz wrote:

I would like this to replace the Lvx build/thread because (as previously stated:) Lvx assumes that armor pen and magic pen can make the enemy resistance go below 0, while it can't. His calculations gives very incorrect results because of that.
My graph thread has many comparisons between different kinds of penetration and they are definetly correct.


Added it in. Didn't know that he put the Mpen/arpen below 0.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide