"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Searz wrote:
Thanks for adding it. I'm a bit unsure about the name of the thread though. I just thought it up in the spur of the moment :/
What do you think about adding something like "Comparing different items and runes" or something like that to the link?
Any better?






Yea, that is probably better ^_^
"Games may not be art, but this one did wonderful things to my ****." - Roger Ebert
"I AM PRETTY SURE THIS MANGA IS VIOLATING SOME LAWS ABOUT CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH
****" - mencretnas, on Gigantomakhia
"I AM PRETTY SURE THIS MANGA IS VIOLATING SOME LAWS ABOUT CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH
****" - mencretnas, on Gigantomakhia
please check out my new katarina guide and vote me :)
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/katarina-ap-ad-fusion-55476
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/katarina-ap-ad-fusion-55476
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
You need to log in before commenting.


What do you think about adding something like "Comparing different items and runes" or something like that to the link?