He is gonna kill you!!!
NicknameMy wrote:
You could add to the shield something like
Yea, not a bad idea, but I doubt they'd do another spell that basically is the same.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts

Wuju Shield
Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
Mana Cost: 40/45/50/55/60
If you want to see it in wiki: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:NicknameMy
After that change, AP Yi would be still viable or even better. So don't cry for loosing
He is gonna kill you!!!
Why not change
Meditate into a skill with a shorter channel time, maybe 1 second, still doing what it does (maybe with lower numbers) and at the end of it give him extra Armor and MR and bonus Health Regen for 5-6 seconds?...Just so its not like
Terror Capacitor all over again and still feels a bit like the old
Meditate?
How about:
Master Yi unleashes his power of wuju, creating a shield that absorbs 80/135/190/245/300(+100% of ability power) damage for up to 8 seconds. If broken or activated again the shield deals 50/90/130/170/210(+80% of ability power) damage and stuns nearby enemies for 1second.
Cooldown: 12seconds
Mana Cost: 40/45/50/55/60
I think it would create an interesting dynamic where AP would almost be viable and AD would be even better than it normally is.
Master Yi unleashes his power of wuju, creating a shield that absorbs 80/135/190/245/300(+100% of ability power) damage for up to 8 seconds. If broken or activated again the shield deals 50/90/130/170/210(+80% of ability power) damage and stuns nearby enemies for 1second.
Cooldown: 12seconds
Mana Cost: 40/45/50/55/60
I think it would create an interesting dynamic where AP would almost be viable and AD would be even better than it normally is.
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
I think that if riot changed his base stats on
Meditate to be higher and tweaked the scaling value he would be a bit better. Sadly compared to the new jungles out Yi just doesn't stack up. Atmogs works, but only so well.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>
A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-