Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Meitark, The wanderer (champion idea)

Creator: ChaosxSoul October 9, 2012 7:56pm
ChaosxSoul
<Member>
ChaosxSoul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 7:56pm | Report
Hello everyone, this is ChaosxSoul, recent member to Mobafire and this is my very first post (beside my introduction). I've came with the idea for this champ when i saw the lack of melee yordle (there's only 2) and i decided to change that. So i present to you Meitark, the wanderer. A melee tank champ that has high defense, average health and decent AD. Now for his skill:

Perseverance(Passive)
Meitark health regeneration is increased by 0.75% for every 1% of is health missing.

Hilt strike(Q)
CD: 15/13/11/9/7
Meitark strike with the hilt of his sword dealing 35/75/110/145/180 physical damage stun ennemy for 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds and has an AD scalling of 15%

Protect(W)
CD: 10
Passive:Permenantly increase Meitark armor and M.def by 1 when ever he kill a minion up to 60 bonus armor and M.def. Chmpions kill and ***it increase armor and M.def by 1/2/3/4/5.

Active: Meitark insult nearby ennemy, taunting them for 2 seconds.

Armor break(E)
CD: 25/22/19/16/12
Meitark target the ennemy armor weak point, dealing 50/95/140/185/230 physical damage, lower the ennemy target armor by 10/15/20/25/30 and M.def by 5/8/12/16/20 for 3 seconds and has an AD scalling of 30%.

Final slash(R)
CD: 220/200/180
Meitark swing his sword with great strength in an great ark in front of him, knocking ennemies hit back and dealing 200/325/450 physical damage. Knocked back ennemy are slowed by 33% for for 5 second. If they hit a wall, they are stunned instead

His lore, in short, is that he's that younger brother of Veigar and share his brother curosity for the world outside Bundle City. He was a very shy kid and didn't speaked very much but trained in secret to become a great swordsman. When his brother left Bundle City but never came back, he too left to search for him. During that time, he worked as a mercenary, taking care of bandit and dangerous creature that often underestimate him because of hus size.He recently joined the League in hope of learning more of his brother wherabout.

That's it for champ idea. Please leave me a comment about what you think and if there's anything I should change. One last thing, english is not my fist language, so if you see any grammar error, don't panic unless they're important.
Thanks to TinyStar for making me this awesome sig
Sventes
<Member>
Sventes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 3:10am | Report
I really like the design of the Champ, a Tank who uses his offense to improve the teams offense against a single target. My only complaint is the [W]. Perhaps having a champion kill or assist increase his armor and magic resist regardless of the cap. This might add a bit better of a late game scaling for later-game team fights and not make the passive on his [W] essentailly be useless after he hits the 60 bonus cap.

Other then that, good job!
WE represent the community of the world's LARGEST MOBA game. So big that there are tournaments all over the world for huge ammounts of cash prizes and teams of players that play this game for a living. So lets try and keep the community positive.Always honor the right people and report the trolls. Never belittle someone for a bad game but help them learn from the mistakes. And always have fun. Carry on summoners.
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 8:59am | Report
^ That would make him ridiculously OP.

My main problem is that he has decent damage, while he also has tremendously long CC abilities.

3.5 second stun, 2 second taunt, 5 second slow + knockback or 5 second stun + knockback. I think they need to be toned down, or just have some of them removed. Like, he could build straight AD with this skill set and be able to kill anyone.

His W also needs to be toned down a bit. 60 armor and magic resist is just plain broken for a passive. 60 armor is about a Chain Vest + Cloth Armor, 60 magic resist is about 3 Null-Magic Mantles. That's 2200 gold worth of stats.

Otherwise, I like this idea. I'd prefer if the CC durations were lowered. He seems like he was meant to be a tank with all the CC and utility, but the problem is that with that much CC, he becomes the ultimate duelist.

If I helped you, click that +rep!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide