Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Mordekaiser's Ult

Creator: TreyDobe May 17, 2012 1:24pm
1 2
TreyDobe
<Member>
TreyDobe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2012 1:24pm | Report
I was wondering what would happen if you had used his Ult on someone like Kog'Maw or Karthus who has a passive ability that allows them to move around after they are dead. Do you have to wait for their passive to go away before you get their ghost or does it override their skill and you gain control of them immediately?

Don't Mess with the Stache~ Braum Twisted Treeline guide

Feel free to check my youtube vids out! CLICK HERE!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2012 1:48pm | Report
You have to wait for them. This is also why Yorick is the ultimate counter to Mordekaiser.
He is gonna kill you!!!
TreyDobe
<Member>
TreyDobe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2012 3:03pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

You have to wait for them. This is also why Yorick is the ultimate counter to Mordekaiser.

I see, when Yorick uses his alt, does he get to pick which ally to make the copy or is it just a random ally? Also does it have to be specifically that ally that the copy is for his ult to take effect and how long does the things live? xD

Sorry for all the questions, never really seen anyone play with that dude.

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2012 3:28pm | Report
Yorick's ult provides a copy of target friendly champ for a few seconds. It hs a percentage of their HP and deals a percentage of their damage. This percentage increases per level of the skill. The copy can be killed.

If the champ dies, and the copy is still alive, they get revived and can be controlled by their player for 10 seconds, or until they die again. Skills and all. If they have a passive that activates after death, it'll activate after they re-die.

Hope this answers things.
True love is found only in yourself.
TreyDobe
<Member>
TreyDobe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2012 11:07pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Yorick's ult provides a copy of target friendly champ for a few seconds. It hs a percentage of their HP and deals a percentage of their damage. This percentage increases per level of the skill. The copy can be killed.

If the champ dies, and the copy is still alive, they get revived and can be controlled by their player for 10 seconds, or until they die again. Skills and all. If they have a passive that activates after death, it'll activate after they re-die.

Hope this answers things.

It did, thanks for the info...also it would be a troll move if he did that to Karthus or Kog'Maw since their passive allows them to also attack after they die, so basically they can cast their usual attacks then when they redie their passive activates so they can fight even more even though they've been dead for nearly half a minute xD

Wonder if anyone got some footage of Yorick working with either of those two and using his ult on them?

CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2012 11:15pm | Report
Now let's have a Yorick and a Mordekaiser on the same team. Both teams have a fed AD carry. Well, this is going to be gg.

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
TreyDobe
<Member>
TreyDobe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 12:12am | Report

Now let's have a Yorick and a Mordekaiser on the same team. Both teams have a fed AD carry. Well, this is going to be gg.

That's rape if I didn't know it any better xD

Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 12:16am | Report
New meta,
Yorick top
Mordekaiser mid
Shaco jungle

random bot lane.

8vs4 to stronk
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 1:05am | Report
Nah, I would go Yorick support, Tryndamere top(has Cleanse + Heal and Quicksilver Sash), Zilean mid, Mordekaiser bot and Shaco jungle.

I know, not a staight lineup, but Mordekaiser(of course with armor seals and quints, vs Tristana mr quints)+ Yorick should beat any bot lane.

Top lane Matchup: Free win for Tryndamere, actually one of the strongest top laners and one of the strongest junglers early, and if Tryndamere reaches lategame, it is GG anyway.

Mid lane: Zilean bombs all away and if he dies, he comes back.(Don't know why people forget about him after gamescom)

Bot lane: Mordekaiser just spams spells and has a shield up everytime. With good warding from Yorick they can't be ganked and Yorick means terror to the enemy anyway. Only counterpick I would know to this is Soraka, but then Mordekaiser can just farm passively.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 6:46am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Top lane Matchup: Free win for Tryndamere, actually one of the strongest top laners and one of the strongest junglers early, and if Tryndamere reaches lategame, it is GG anyway.

What?

Tryn is by far one of the weaker lanes because he is, as his tags state, a carry.
While his power fluctuates in lane because of his fury, if it's at 0 you're golden to kill him. If not, you might as well not try to commit.
True love is found only in yourself.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide