Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Mundo... He isn't that bad

Creator: EvilDice July 30, 2011 11:42pm
1 2
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2011 12:04pm | Report
I think Mundo is a lot like AD Sion. Ignite ****s them in the ***. As well he does not have enough CC to main tank, nor (to me) does he seem to have enough damage to off tank. As a damage absorber he is one of the best, but with outdated mechanics and a severely nerfed skill set there are much better options. Do not confuse my thoughts that "Mundo is not viable" with "Mundo is no fun". There are many champs who are fun to play, but might not be as viable or useful to a team. IMO Mundo is just too easily countered and a shadow of his former LOL ROLLYOURTEAMALONE days where his ulti and damage could molest whole teams single handidly.
Hamduden
<Member>
Hamduden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2011 8:57am | Report
I believe you miss a warmogs in this build. Try to read Adonikams newest Mundo build - some dude convinced him that Warmogs is absolutely core, EVERY TIME, on Mundo. Almost all his abilities + passive benfits from health.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/offtank-mundo-got-an-upgrade-81154

It's provided with calculations and a lot of argumentation. Worth a read.
Regards

Hamduden // Ezaculatte (EUW)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide