Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

My help incoming for our little friend the Yeti

Creator: NicknameMy June 13, 2012 8:41am
1 2
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2012 11:13am | Report
Dr. Mundo is a full tank, Lee Sin can be build tanky and Nocturne can be build tanky aswell.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2012 11:14am | Report
But they aren't actually "tanks" to me, those are all bulky DPS to me. :p They have no true moves to force the enemy to focus them.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 8:15am | Report
The truest move to force somebody to focus you his high damage.
He is gonna kill you!!!
iownedya
<Member>
iownedya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2012 3:14pm | Report
You sir are a horrible Nunu & Willump player then. Any good Nunu & Willump player knows to use consume when low hp, utilize your passive ALWAYS, and besides, Nunu & Willump does NOT have any damage without AP. His ult only does ~500 at full channel. His E does ~200. Those ratios are extremely high (Ult - 2.5 and E - 1).
Nunu & Willump is also a VERY fast jungler. Also, he is a successful ganker with a speed up and extreme slows.
Thanks to Xiron and ProAsylum (Ignition) for the amazing signatures!
If I helped out with constructive criticsm, I would appreciate a +rep

Check out my review shop here!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 9:48am | Report
ATM, after stonewall's list, Nunu & Willump jungles as fast as Fiddlesticks. If you think that is fast, well...

Nunu & Willump isn't picked at jungle because his speed sucks and his invasion sucks aswell since the nerf to his E. And overally the new jungle focuses on aoe-abilities, Nunu & Willump has 0.(ok 1, but ults doesn't count)

And while the game goes on, Nunu & Willump gets even slower and slower.

Also, Nunu & Willump's passive is something that really doesn't fit him and only hurts him. As support, it is completly useless, at top lane, you have to push your lane and at the jungle it has its uses, but it is far away from beeing good. And because of his passive, he has ridiculous high mana cost combined with a low mana pool.

Aswell, there are many junglers atm which does everything what he does, but better. May no second smite, but more speed combined with ganking and invasion power.
He is gonna kill you!!!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide