Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

(New Champ Idea) Tromoa, The Noxian King

Creator: Axoma February 9, 2012 4:12am
1 2
Axoma
<Member>
Axoma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2012 6:54am | Report
haha......pls i want real suggestions and not copied ulties :) but i think i got an idea of how to change him
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2012 12:32pm | Report
So this Endurance thing, a bit like Graves passive, True Grit? Sounds ok, but I've got a question. Is this a bar that'll fill up (like Rage), that one can see under his health bar, or is it a buff that will display above his ability box? Also, why does he gain 5? Why not make it 1, and then scale all of his abilities up a bit? Makes math easier for players as they are trying to figure damage.

Also, what is his max stacks? Like 100?

Each of his abilities consume his Endurance stacks. That would make him only able to cast one spell at full Endurance, and be hindered for the rest of the fight. Perhaps, you should have one ability that removes all his stacks, while the others simply use how much Endurance he has, like Tryndamere.

You should add some sort of scaling to his abilities based on AD or AP. Currently, his abilities scale only from his Endurance stacks, and have nothing to do with his stats. This will need to change. I'd suggest you add AD to 2, and AP to 1 for the best balancing (see Yorick).

I rewrote each of the abilities to put in what I'd like to see:

Passive: Tromoa gains 1 Endurance every time he is hit by a Champion, or 3 for a minion or monster, to a max of 20. For every Endurance he has, he gains 0.5/1/1.5 Armor and Magic Resistance. He looses 1 Endurance per second after combat. Tromoa is considered in combat if he has dealt or received damage in the last 9 seconds.

Q: Tromoa consumes all his Endurance to empower his next attack auto to deal an additional 50/85/110/155/210+(1/3.75/5/6.25/7.5 per Endurance)+(.8 bonus AD) in physical damage.
7/6/5/4/3 sec CD

W: Tromoa uses his Endurance to create a temporary shield absorbing the next 50/80/110/140/190 +(2/4/6/8/10 per Endurance)+(.5 per AP) damage. The shield will last 10 seconds, or until destroyed.
25 sec CD

E: Tromoa creates an area on the ground on which he takes 5/7/10/12/15% increased damage, and deals 5/7/10/12/15% more damage. This area lasts for 10 seconds.
Radius: 1000 (Trundle W)
30/25/20/18/15 sec CD

R: Tromoa enters his "King's Might Stance" which lasts for 15 seconds. During this time, he drains 3/4/5%+(.01 AP) of all enemies max health each second (max of 200 magic damage per second per enemy), and converts 50% of the damage done into health. Tromoa can reactivate this ability to empower his next auto attack, and end his ultimate. When the stance is ended this way, his next attack will deal (10/15/20% of the target's max health)+(.8 bonus AD)+(1.0 AP).
When the stance ends, Tromoa is slowed by 10/20/25 % for 3/3/4 sec.
Radius: 350 (Nasus Ult)
150 sec CD
"Do not rage, do not fear, Joe is here!"
Axoma
<Member>
Axoma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2012 8:39am | Report
he is more like rene and yes it is a bar under the hp bar..and wow i like ur ideas
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2012 12:59pm | Report
Can just change the resource limit up to 100, and cut the values back down. From the way I read it, it sounded like it would be a buff icon, rather than a resource bar. But either way, I like it.
Interested in playing some League with other MobaFire members? Play in our weekly inhouses!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide