Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

NOT offtank Wukong

Creator: Amazing Monkey
May 23, 2012 5:05pm
2 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Theory Crafting & Ideation » NOT offtank Wukong
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » May 23, 2012 5:05pm | Report
Hey, so I recently put out a new guide for Wukong and I'm trying to find a build that does not include Warmog's Armor or Trinity Force at all. I believe that off-tank Wukong is a really great way to go, especially with his passive. But I know it's not the only way to build him and still be successful.

Eventually, I will have alternate Runes and alternate builds, one which will be the off-tank build, but for now, I'm trying to make a more aggressive and mobile Wukong. A lot of voters don't agree to the build that works really well for me. However, they did like the strategies I use with him. My ultimate goal is to make a guide that will help other players unlock a new perspective for Wukong.

Enough ranting lol. What I'd like to know is some suggestions for making a strong and speedy build. Wukong can easily move in-and-out of fights and after dropping, their armor, deal some good damage. So I'd like to focus that angle over his passive.

(Maybe this should be in the theory section? I don't know...)

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (59)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » May 24, 2012 7:20am | Report
Actually, disregard this lol. I would remove it if I could. I decided that Bruiser Wukong is the way to go, for a more aggressive build. I added the off-tank build to my guide too. Both have Warmog's Armor, it was for the best.

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (59)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!