's Forum Avatar

NOT offtank Wukong

Creator: Amazing Monkey May 23, 2012 5:05pm
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 23, 2012 5:05pm | Report
Hey, so I recently put out a new guide for Wukong and I'm trying to find a build that does not include Warmog's Armor or Trinity Force at all. I believe that off-tank Wukong is a really great way to go, especially with his passive. But I know it's not the only way to build him and still be successful.

Eventually, I will have alternate Runes and alternate builds, one which will be the off-tank build, but for now, I'm trying to make a more aggressive and mobile Wukong. A lot of voters don't agree to the build that works really well for me. However, they did like the strategies I use with him. My ultimate goal is to make a guide that will help other players unlock a new perspective for Wukong.

Enough ranting lol. What I'd like to know is some suggestions for making a strong and speedy build. Wukong can easily move in-and-out of fights and after dropping, their armor, deal some good damage. So I'd like to focus that angle over his passive.

(Maybe this should be in the theory section? I don't know...)

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 24, 2012 7:20am | Report
Actually, disregard this lol. I would remove it if I could. I decided that Bruiser Wukong is the way to go, for a more aggressive build. I added the off-tank build to my guide too. Both have Warmog's Armor, it was for the best.

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!

You need to log in before commenting.