Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Pantheon build problem

Creator: StabMaister January 20, 2011 3:40am
StabMaister
<Member>
StabMaister's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2011 3:40am | Report
Few days ago i bought pantheon which is truly great and fan champ. the only problem his that i cant see a build that match me. i`v seen dewo`s build "the Ip farmer", and with him pantheon have super hugh dmg But i believe this build works only when your enemies are noobs , that run into fights with no reason. in this build pantheon have tons of ad but low hp which is a Hugh Drawback.his already squishy without this build.
so i wanted to ask you guys and aspecially Dewo , is there any build that can combine lets say abput 350 ad and about 2.5-3k hp? ty for help
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2011 5:46am | Report
You cant have everything mate.

The magic behind my build is that... you accualy kill by yourself without problems. The damage output is so high that ppl dont even need to do stupid stuff to accualy die. Yes it is a rather squishy build. But there is an option to change that. After 1st BF sword, just buy Banshee. Works wonders.

On the sidenote, maybe this is not your champ, you are looking for offensive tank that will deal big damage? Go Malphite or Mordekaiser.

You will have 4k hp and still quite a burst.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2011 12:06pm | Report

Few days ago i bought pantheon which is truly great and fan champ. the only problem his that i cant see a build that match me. i`v seen dewo`s build "the Ip farmer", and with him pantheon have super hugh dmg But i believe this build works only when your enemies are noobs , that run into fights with no reason. in this build pantheon have tons of ad but low hp which is a Hugh Drawback.his already squishy without this build.
so i wanted to ask you guys and aspecially Dewo , is there any build that can combine lets say abput 350 ad and about 2.5-3k hp? ty for help

DEWO's right, smart playstyle should fix it.

If you really want a more bulky build, then "The Hybrid Theory" is pretty decent, running Warmog's+Atma's+Banshee's.
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2011 7:27am | Report
Let me tell you that Im working on something that you might like. I cant give you all the details, but it is true to my Chaotic Theory-Crafting.

Pantheon need a certain play style. You have to play him like an assassin almost. You have to wait for them to over extend and then make them pay for it. Thats always the success I've had with him.

I think that I have an answer to your balance of dmg and survivability. Im working on it now, and it might take a few weeks to get it done and out. But it is coming.

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide